Chapter 28

-Korra's pov-

After school Asami took my car to work, I hope everything goes well. I rode my motorcycle back home and put it away in the garage.

I went inside the house finding my mother making dinner, my father, aunt and uncle talking in the living room.
"What you guys doing?" I asked making them panic.
"Asami's not with you?" My father asked
"No she went to work"

"Thank spirits" My aunt said letting her plastic arms filled with water fall to the floor and laid back on the couch "those are a bitch to bend"

"We have a mission tonight, before you leave to the fire nation tomorrow" Zaheer said and showed me the blueprint or map of some building.
And I know what you're thinking, Korra I thought it was the southern water tribe? It is, I just told my family the fire nation, I didn't want them knowing I was going to my birth place.

———

I got ready for our first mission in a while. I had to bring a book bag, I had packed a laptop and a drive. Jenny then walked in my room. "Must be nice to still go out on missions" she said as she threw herself on my bed.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked

"Yeah yeah, keep Asami entertained if she gets here first then you guys" Jenny said like it wasn't her first time.

"I'll be back as soon as possible" I said, on cue Naga broke into my room through the window and threw herself on Jenny. I then left.

I then met my aunt and mom at the door, then Ghazan and Zaheer pulled up in the truck we use for missions.

We were gonna rob a bank, me and Ming hua sneak in and disarm the alarm. P'Li and Ghazan meets us inside and we grab what we can before getting caught. Zaheer was our get away driver.

"You guys ready?" My father said pulling over, me and Ming-hua put on our masks and got out, we took water out of our side pouches and water bent arms helping us climb up to the building.

On top of the building was a glass window, I used my dagger to break in the through the window. We managed to get into the building. We made our way to the electrical room. I pulled out my laptop and plugged the security box on to it. I managed to disable all the alarms and cameras.
"It's done" I said into my earpiece signaling P'Li and Ghazan, Ming-hua left me in the room alone.

I went into my bag and pulled out my drive, I plugged it into my computer and then hacked into the banks system, I took all the money they received through credit cards and debit cards, all the online money, the non physical money, was now in my drive, over 2.5 billion dollars. My family doesn't know I planned this.

I put my drive back in my bag and waited for the signal to put the security back online. "Korra now" I heard Ming-Hua say through the ear piece. I turn on the alarms and cameras. I packed my laptop and ran out the room.

"Hey you! Stop right there!"
Shit, a security guard

I froze her foot down to the ground and started running down the hall where I first came in. "I need back up" she said in her walkie-talkie

Next thing I knew had 3 guys in front of me and 4 behind me, I was trapped.

"Guys I'm fucked" I said to my family who all waited for me in the car.
"Korra remember, you were born stronger, destroy them" my father spoke

"Bu-"
"That's an order Korra"
"Yessir"

I was off, like the dangerous demon they said I was. Fire benders, earth benders, water benders, even non-bender, they couldn't stop me. One by one I took them down like nothing