Chapter 32

-Asami's POV-

I reached for Korra, but I was met with a pillow. I opened my eyes to find Korra missing. I sat up looking for her but found Opal and Jinora still asleep, I also noticed Korra's jack was still in the hut.

I got dressed and put on my coat and boots and went out to look for Korra. Once I opened the door, I found Kya getting out her hut ready to wake everyone up, but she looked a certain direction with a confused expression. I looked and saw Korra being escorted by guards and that woman we met during the tour. I think she said her name was Senna.

She wore a blue coat the had white fur in the hoodie, all I knew was that it wasn't Korra's. I saw Senna talk to Kya; I was too far to hear anything. Whatever Senna said made Kya put her hand over her mouth in shock, she then started to check Korra, kind of like a mother after a child falling.

Kya and Korra then bowed their heads as Senna waved bye. Korra then noticed me and came towards me. She didn't have a smile, but she wasn't super serious or mad. Her face didn't even seem neutral.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. She gave me a half smile and said "Yeah" as she walked into the hut. I followed her in ready to ask her questions "So are you going to tell why the guards and the chief's wife walked with you?"

"It's a long story" Korra said but I gave her a look saying 'I don't give a fuck' making her sigh "I heard people outside the hut and when I left the hut, I saw the guards knocked out on the ground and someone going towards the castle." She was telling me what happened as she changed into her clothes "I followed and when got there, there was 3 more of them. The chief did what he could, but he was by himself. I jumped in when he was about to be killed"

"Korra why didn't you get the guards?" I asked. I could only imagine what could've happen to her "What if you got hurt or worse, what if you were killed or-" I was cut off by her lips on mine, she pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes with so much care.

"Asami, I'm ok, I'm right here with you" she said giving me a warm smile. I just gave her back a smile, but I feel like she wasn't telling me something.

—End of Pov—
—Back at Republic City—

Jenny got up off the couch to feed the wolf that was playing with some rope in the backyard. After she fed Naga she decided to snoop around.

She made her way to the garage. She seen a workshop bench, Korra's motorcycle, and a whole bunch of other things. She made her way to the bench finding a sign on top attached to the wall. 'Korra's workshop' she read and saw little small blue hand prints. 'It must be Korra's hands when she was younger' Jenny thought

She looked through the bench finding random objects she's never seen. She then came across a blue print and something in the process of making. It must've been what Korra's been recently working on.

She saw the blue prints were labeled Future Industries. She knew it was stolen. Jenny had a lot of free time in her hands. She decided to continue Korra's work.

"How does Korra understand blue prints like this?" She breathed out in frustration. It took over 2 hours for Jenny to complete the piece.

The object fit perfectly in her hand. She decided to test what it does. She took to outside and aimed it to the ground. She pressed the trigger thinking that's how to use. Then BANG, a hole was left on the ground and Jenny's ears were left ringing "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?" She was in shock.

She ran inside and grabbed a watermelon place it outside and shot at it making the watermelon explode. "Now imagine hitting a person" Jenny's eyes widen figuring it out.