Chapter 4

⚠️DISCLAIMER!!!⚠️
Contains:
-sexual assault

—Asami's Pov—

I was still looking for information about this blue spirit but I still found nothing, as I waited for the bell to ring, I went through my phone to have a look again.

"Finally" I said to myself when I found something on the blue spirit.

When I saw the pictures, I notice how different their outfit was compared to the others. The others wore more 'revealing' stuff I guess you can say, like how the clay mask guy exposes his arms so we know he has tattoos and what his skin color is, but the blue spirit was different, they wear all black, they covered their arms, hands, neck literally everything and on top of that their blue demon looking mask. The site barely had anything on the Blue Spirit. All I read was:

"We have now witnessed a new member of the Red Lotus, 'The Blue Spirit', fighting technique: dagger and water bending. Some witnesses believe this Blue Spirit is younger than the others. Will we be seeing more of this so called blue spirit?"

I let out a frustrated sigh and put my phone away, I noticed that the teacher was already talking about the lesson, I must've not heard the bell. I saw something in the corner of my eye move catching my attention, I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw Korra asleep facing me. 'How cute....wait' I was confused 'did I call her cute?' Before I can process anything she moved letting out a deep breath.

"Alright class, I'll be playing a video on the 100 year war, I expect everyone to listen and take notes, this would be on your tests" Mr. Tenzin said turning on the projector and the lights off. He started walking through the rows "I also expect everyone to stay awake during these few minutes" he then smacked his hand on my table.

Korra was startled and looked at the teacher shocked "sorry" was all she said and faced the front where the video projected. Mr.Tenzin played the video.

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the new Avatar was discovered, an airbender named Aang"

The video played as I took my notes, I looked over to Korra who was confused as she watch the video. "You okay?" I asked her but she didn't acknowledge me. "Korra?" I finally got her attention, she looked over to me, I saw how her blue eyes had a perfect clear glaze in the dark with the light from the video. I lost my words "I-Uh...I asked if you were okay?" I chuckled nervously 'spirits why am I like this around her'

She gave me a nod and continued watching the video. The video ended and the lights were turned back on. "Alright class, what is a Avatar?" Mr.Tenzin asked the class, Bolin raised his hand and was chosen to answer

"They bring peace and harmony to the world and can bend all four elements" he smiled proudly.

"Good, now what caused the 100 year war?"

"The fire nation Attacked for total power and Avatar Roku was supposed to stop them but he was best friends with the fire lord so he couldn't kill him, he died fighting a volcano instead of his friend, because of him keeping the fire lord alive the war continued" some random kid I've never met said.

"Perfect but next time raise your hand please" Tenzin chuckled "now what happened after the death of Avatar Roku?" No one raised their hand so he picked at random. "Mako, please help us out here"

"Well since Avatar Roku was born into the fire nation, the next Avatar would be born into the Air nomads, so the fire nation wiped out the air temples to capture the Avatar who actually ran away."