Chapter 34

Korra went to the cabin where her family stayed. Zaheer opened the door earning a bow from the water bender as he let her in. "Training starts now, you will not live this cabin till you learned everything, understand?"

"But I need to go back to the group, or they'll come looking for me." Korra said

"They didn't find you the first time, they won't find you again" Zaheer said making Korra's eyes widen

"Hey!" Ghazan got in it "Don't talk like that, have some human decency"

"Shut up Ghazan!" Zaheer was furious. He then grabbed the box and shoved it in Korra's chest making her grab it "Get it done, no more excuses"

"Yes sir" Korra bowed and walked away.

-----

"I'm going to go look for Korra" Asami said about to leave the group behind

"Oh come on Asami, you know how Korra is around a big crowd of people" Bolin said having Mako add a point "Yeah, this is the same girl that spent most her high school years happily alone."

"Still" Asami sigh

"I can come with you to look for her" Opal offered but Asami said she was fine "Just have her stay with you guys if she comes back, I'll be back in a hour if I don't find her" She said earning nods

Asami looked all over for Korra but found nothing. 'maybe she's back at the hut' She thought and decided to head that way. She went inside not finding what she was looking for.

She left the hut and was about to head back to her group till a voice stopped her "Asami, Right?" Seh turned over finding Tonraq. Asami bowed in respect "That is correct"

"Everything alright?" He asked earning a nod.

"Can I ask you something" Asami started. Tonraq smiled "Sure"

"What happened that night, when you were all beat up?" She asked

"Walk with me" He said so she did. They made their way to the palace "What do you know about the red lotus?" he asked making Asami's eyes widened

"Some kid I talked to mentioned that the people my guard drew looks like a group called the red lotus, he didn't know a lot about them but he did mentioned that he saw you research about it a lot" he then looked at Asami once they entered the place "Is that true?"

"Yes, they were responsible for my mother's death" Asami rubbed her arm as she looked down at herself.

"I'm sorry to hear" He put his hand on her shoulder "would you like to help me figure some things about them?" Asami looked into his eyes, she felt a sense of comfort in his eyes, the comfort she only in Korra's eyes. She gave him a nod and they headed to her office.

----

Zaheer was looking over some paperwork, it was full of numbers. "Need any help" P'Li came in. "No sweetheart, just trying to figure out how we are able to make the trips for these guys" He sighed "was I too hard on her."

"I think you were just fine" Ming-hua said walking in. "You are her leader, not her father."

"Ming-hua please" P'Li stood over the water bender.

"Oh please, you know I'm right, we waited too long, this should've been down 3 years ago."

"Ming-hua's right" Zaheer said "Is she done?"

"Korra has gotten the basic and advanced skills of Airbender, she's been stuck opening her chakras, it's been over an hour, nothing" The water bender informed. Ghazan stepped in "Maybe she needs a break, she's been going at it since she's got here."