A Night with You❕

Lena discovers Kara sleep flies after she stays over one night. So to keep her down she lays on top of her. Cue flustered Kara in the morning.

Game night was over, and as usual when Kara and Lena were teaming up together, they'd kicked everyone's asses, earning sighs and grunts from the others.

Alex rose from the couch with Kelly as the two of them began strolling to the door. "You two, aren't allowed to team up together." Alex said, pointing a finger at Kara and then at Lena. "Ever again!"

Kara and Lena let out a laugh. Both extremely proud of themselves.

"Don't be a sore loser, sis." Kara smirked, pulling the door open.

Alex stuck out her tongue as she stepped outside Kara's apartment.

Kelly waved at her with one hand and tugged Alex's arm with the other.

Kara chuckled and pushed the door close behind them.

She spun on her heels, facing her best friend who gazed at her with those deep green eyes Kara felt she could drown into, and those red lips she constantly had to fight against her urge to kiss them.

No one has the right to be so beautiful, Kara thought, leaning against the door. She swallowed thickly. Being in love with someone she knew she could never be with was probably the worst of the worst.

"Are you all right?" Lena asked with concern in her voice.

Kara shook slightly her head and smiled, stepping closer to Lena. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's been a long day. I'm exhausted. That's all." She tried to convince herself as she spoke.

"Oh, um, I...um... I'll call my driver to pick me up."

Kara frowned. "You don't want me to fly you home? I always do it after a Game Night." That's the best part of the night. Hovering in the sky, with you in my arms, with your scent so close to me. I never want to let go of you. I wanna keep touching you forever. I wanna kiss you. I wanna make love to you. Oh, Rao, I got it bad.

"I don't want to bother you." Lena said, taking Kara out her daydreams, which was a very good thing, Kara thought as she felt suddenly very hot.

"You're exhausted." Lena continued with the same concerned tone. "I can get home by myself."

"Or you could stay over." Kara blurted. Her eyes widened. Why did I say that? I only got one bed. Anyway, I'll take the couch.

Lena smiled. "Are you sure?"

Saying no would be rude now. Besides, I really want her to stay. "Absolutely." She nodded her head up and down with energy. "You can take my bed. I'll take the couch."

Lena let out a soft chuckle. "Don't be silly. We can share your bed."

"I... um... I'm not sure it's..." It's not a good idea at all. Although, I really wanna sleep with you. Just sleep, of course.

"Or you let me take the couch." Lena said, cutting off Kara's daydreams again.

No way, that's rude.

Kara swallowed thickly again, trying to chase the warmth that had built up at the idea of sharing a bed with Lena out of her. She cleared her throat. "Two best friends can share a bed." She giggled nervously, pushing up her glasses onto her nose.

Lena smirked, walking closer to Kara. "Would you loan me a pajama?"

Kara inhaled deeply Lena's scent that felt as if it was all over her, making unable to process the question that had been asked.