Swept off the feet❗

Kara has had a long day and worries about Lena, so she flies by and sees something she never expected to see.

It has been a long day of fighting crime in National City.
An explosion, a bankrobbery, a carjacking and an attack of Cadmus thankfully avoided with help of the D.E.O.
The latter coming with a warning "We will find a way to avoid you and kill Lena Luthor"
The words had stung Kara and all she managed was a "Try me!" before turning his light off long enough for the D.E.O. to capture him.
Now she was flying around National City, before turning in for the night.
She couldn't help herself, she had to fly over to Lena's apartment.

She had to be sure that the brown haired beauty was alright.
There was no way that Lena knew about the threat uttered to her safety, but Kara was too scared for her.
She hovered a few feet away from where Lena lived, the lights were out.

'Its late, she's probably asleep' Kara thought to herself as she realized it was almost one in the morning.
She used her superhearing to zone in on her heartbeat and heard it was going too fast for her to be asleep.
Kara's own heart started racing, fearing that she was in danger when she heard a soft cry from the girls lips.

Her mind started racing about what could be going on.
Maybe Cadmus tied her to a chair and were torturing her.
Or maybe they had poured a poisenous gas into her bedroom.

Lena's name fell from Kara's lips in a soft whisper as she decided to land on her balcony, Kara's heart beating incredulously faster.
On first glance she didn't see any threats, a soft light came from her bedroom.
She forced the balcony door to open and stepped inside, looking around for threats.

Not finding any she used her X-Ray vision to scan the apartment.
She looked in the bedroom and gasped in surprise and slight arousal.
Lena laid on her bed, naked, one hand firmly tangled in her hair and the other between her legs.

Panting heavily she called out Kara's name, which caused the Superhero's heart to skip a beat.
Kara was startled when she heard her name again and quickly covered her eyes and turned to walk away.
Tripping over the sofa, she fell with a loud thud and crash as her foot got caught at the small table.

Lena came rushing out in just a bathrobe and switched on the light to see the intruder before her.
"Supergirl!?" She let out in a annoyed and shocked voice.
"Is it normal for aliens to barge in unannounced when someone is trying to sleep and break their furniture or are you special?"

Lena's words were harsh and her cheeks were red, either of anger or embarassement Kara couldn't tell.
Kara was too embarassed to answer and she laid on the floor, eyes wide open, mouth opening and closing.
"Well?" Lena crossed her arms, clearly impatient to hear the hero's excuse.

Kara spurred into action and stood up, not realizing that she was standing on her cape and fell down the instant she got up.
Her face turned redder than a tomatoe, not able to make a single coherent thought, let alone speak.
Lena was worried about the superhero by now, she was always so composed, oozing confidence and here she was, stuttering and tripping over herself.

"What could have National City's very own Girl Of Steel so flustered that she trips over herself?" Lena said as she held out her hand.
Kara looked up at her, eyes still wide and graciously accepted her hand, making sure she wasn't standing on her cape again as she stood up.
"Well. I. Uhm I. You see I was..." words just wouldn't come out, no matter how hard she tried.

"Yes?" Lena asked with her eyebrows practically in her hairline, prompting her to go on "We prohibited an attack by Cadmus..." Lena's shoulders fell slightly and an O came out her mouth "..But we stopped them and they threatened you"
Kara took a breath of air and continued.