(sun)burn for you❗

Lena Luthor has developed a crush on her best friend, and though she's been sending out signals, she can't be sure that Kara feels the same way. In the middle of their summer road trip, they unexpectedly swing by a nude beach and Lena gets all of the answers about their relationship that she's ever wanted.
(Alpha Kara/Omega Lena)

Lena never expected to end up on a nude beach in the middle of her summer road trip with her best friend, but when Kara mentioned surfing, and she checked the conditions on the nearest coastline, she weighed the pros and cons. Better waves and safe waters won out over the chance that they both might see a little more skin than either of them expected.

She figured she would set up an umbrella in a more secluded spot and she wouldn't need to take off her one-piece or the ridiculously conservative cover-up she wore to block out the harmful rays of the sun.

"Can you imagine the awful burn I would get?" Lena laughed.

The convertible top was down in Kara's powder blue muscle car, and the tiny strands of dark hair that had loosened from Lena's bun whipped in her face. It was messy by the time they paid the beach toll and rolled into the lot that would have been ordinary, if not for the number of alpha cocks they both saw right away.

Kara almost swerved onto a sand bank while finding a parking spot. She cut the engine and then they both managed to pull a cooler out of the back, then the alpha put the top up.

"Are you sure you don't want to go somewhere else?" Kara asked, and out of anxious habit chewed on her lip as her ears flamed.

They were both blushing, and Lena sensed Kara was concerned because she was one of the few omegas on the strip.

Lena didn't want to be selfish and disappoint Kara, but there might have also been a curiosity lurking underneath all of her altruism. She had a secret desire for the alpha to see her as more than just a friend, and after several failed attempts to make that clear, she thought a direct approach would be necessary.

The two of them even looked like a match, with Kara in a rash guard that covered her entire body and Lena dressed to prevent the sun from touching even an inch of her skin.

Lena trudged through the sand, laden down by her cover-up, and spread her blanket in a spot where few other people were laying out.

She raised her umbrella and made herself comfortable on her blanket, then watched Kara glide on the waves.

The alpha had a talent for every sport and Lena felt much more physically active just by watching her. She tended to think about all of the extracurriculars they could get up to together beyond their participation in their college science club.

She was content to admire Kara, and her mind more than supplied a few suggestions as to what the alpha could do with all that toned muscle.

Lena caught her lip between her teeth, but she could feel the curious eyes of other alphas on her, so she picked up her book in a blatant display to ignore them and settled a pair of sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. They would never know she was still watching her friend on the water.

The book didn't deter them for long, and the scent of alpha pheromones hit her before their posturing did. A couple of guys around their age accidentally tossed a football right next to Lena's blanket and she sighed as they hurried over wearing nothing but grins.