What you do to me❗

Lena and Kara are too scared to admit their feelings to each other. But Kara decides to take things into her own hands... fingers... so to speak... Smut ensue. But very loving Don't say I didn't warn you.

Enjoy!

It was five thirty in the afternoon, and Kara was sitting at her desk, nervously tapping fingers on her keyboard. Afternoon sun was hitting her profile, golden strands of hair escaping her perfectly tight ponytail, and falling around her face. She sat still, leaned against her chair, closing her eyes in the attempt to focus, still unable to finish her article for the day. She took her glasses off and squeezed the bridge of her nose. Supergirl was not needed much during the day in the city, and sure, It was a busy day at CatCo magazine, but as far as Mondays go, it could be a lot worse. So why? Why Kara? What's wrong with you, it's just a simple article on puppies. You like puppies for Raos sake. It should be easy.

But she knew what it was. She couldn't take her mind of the last night's events. She couldn't take her mind of HER. She almost kissed me. Rao I wanted her to kiss me. Does she have any idea what she does to me. Probably not, she probably don't even see me like that. But deep down she knew she was just telling herself that, deep down she knew what Lena felt, but was too scared to admit it, too scared she would get hurt in the end. Last night, Lena asked her to accompany her for a gala event that L corp organized for the launch of their new technology. And who was Kara to say no to a friendly invitation. Friendly, right. She had to remind herself of that throughout the night. But the night was beautiful, they talked, they laughed, they danced...

Yes, the dance, felt like it was just the two of them in the world. Kara always wondered, how Lena does that, how she makes her feel like she is the most important thing in the world, like there is nothing else that could ever occupy Lena's mind than Kara. So attentive, so loving, so ... friendly. YES! I got it. Thanks brain. But what troubled her the most was the end of the evening, Lena insisted on driving Kara home, and Kara did not protest much. So there they were, standing in front of the door to Kara's apartment, only inches apart and gazing into each other's eyes. It seemed like the green eyes held hers for hours, although it was merely moments, when Lena finally uttered: "I had a lovely evening. Thank you again for keeping me company tonight, Kara." Oh god, just the way she says my name can turn me into mumbling pile of goo right there, on the spot. But the moment was so perfect, so intimate in a way, you could almost feel the electricity in the air around them. Kara couldn't find the words so she just nodded and looked to her feet, to avoid getting lost in Lena's eyes once again, because she knew, next time she wouldn't be able to find the strength not to kiss Lena senseless right there and then. Lena leaned slightly towards Kara, so close she could feel her breath against her skin, but then in a second, she just took a step back and cleared her throat, wishing her good night and almost ran down the hall, her heels clicking loudly in the night. Kara stood there against her door, for some more time, trying to figure out what just happened, or more to the point, what did not happen. And if she just made it all up in her mind or if it was real. Could it be that Lena actually liked her? No need to say, once she got inside, and in the bed, not much sleep had found her, tossing and turning all night... and there she was today, mind still occupied by questions, and by memories of last night, by memories of Lena.

Kara glanced at the clock, it was past seven already, and the building was awfully quiet since almost everybody finished their work for the day. That's it, I'm giving up, I'll try and finish this at home later tonight. Maybe a flight around the town, or down the water will help clear my mind. She changed in the alleyway behind CatCo and soared to the sky, flying aimlessly around the town, when she suddenly realized she was in front of the L corp building, and the light on Lena's office was still on. Kara couldn't resist it, she just had to see her. And she felt bad for Lena having to work this late. She went to her favorite donuts place, and then straight for the L corp, her mind set on one thing only. Lena. And she didn't care anymore about what all of that meant.