The Dream❗

Lena dreams about a superhero and a reporter then takes matters into her own hands. basically pure porn, enjoy.

Heavy breathes filled the room, pants, moans, cries of pleasure and whispered obscenities.
Lena laid on her back, undressed safe for her bra and panties, Kara pulling down her pants, leaving wet open mouthed kisses down their trail.
There was a warm presence behind her, pressed into her back, rough fabric making itself known on her skin.

Blue sleeved arms encircling her, hands kneading her breasts, the fabric causing wonderous sensations, twirling nipples every so often, pulling, rolling.
The feelings enough to make Lena mad with desire, her head falling back on the blonde hero's shoulder, gasps leaving her lips at every tug.
A wet tongue licking over the shell of her ear, shuddering as she felt Kara move her way back up slowly.

Her fingernails grazing the skin of her legs, followed by presses of lips, soft moans escaping the blonde reporter when her tongue made contact with Lena's skin.
A hand shot up and tangled itself in the blonde locks behind her, a hum escaping the hero as she twirled hair around her fingers and tugged, turning her face so they could kiss.
Slow, passionate, exhillirating, a battle of passion, moans escaping both their lips.

Kara looked up at the sounds, pausing her worshipping of Lena's body at her thigh, she bit there softly as she witnessed the scene.
A small yelp combined with a moan leaving Lena's lips and she broke the kiss as she looked at Kara.
Both their eyes hooded, watching each other trough eyelashes, breathing heavy.

Their connection lost as Supergirl kneaded her breast a little too roughly and she groaned as her head fell back on her shoulder.
Kara continued her path upwards and gave a quick kiss on Lena's sex, enough to tease and to make her feel, but not enough to give her the statisfication of a release.
Lena groaned at the lack of pressure as Kara moved up and cupped Lena's face, her mouth kissing every bit of skin she could see.

Every ending of the kiss was followed by a tongue pressing firmly against her skin, making Lena's breathing even more rapid than it already was.
Anticipation reached its max when Kara kissed her on the corner of her mouth and Lena's subtly tilted her head at the end of the kiss and captured Kara's tongue with her own.
Moans escaped them both with every twirl of their tongues, every taste they got of each other, fuelling each other on more.

A hand stopped kneading her breast and cupped her jaw from behind, fingers trailing the edge, while her mouth was back on her neck, licking streaks up to her ear and ending with a nibble.
Licking back down where her neck met her shoulder and bit down, careful not to use too much force, Supergirl smirked when Lena gasped in her kiss with Kara.
Her hands trailed from her jaw to her pale back, her hand toying with the clasp of her red lace bra, kisses were sprawled on the skin as she unclasped it.

Kara waisted no time and slipped the bands on her shoulder off and tossed the bra away, mesmerized by the beauty that the bra revealed.
Lena's heavy breathing making her breasts heave up and down, nearly putting her into a trance, eyes fixated on the movement and Lena fixated on Kara's face.
Supergirl's fingers deftly found a nipple and tugged at it, making her arch her back and letting Kara see more of the pale goodness.

The movement put her out her reverie and quickly brought her lips to the free nipple, sucking, biting, licking, kissing.
Lena was already soaked, sure that she could throw the panties out now, she could feel the wetness growing as Kara brought her leg up and planted it in between Lena's legs.
A loud moan escaped her as Supergirl kissed her roughly, the contrast between the rough experienced touches of Supergirl and the shy loving touches of Kara turning her on even more so.

Kara left the nipple and kissed her way down to Lena's panties, the scent of her arousal overwhelming, Lena broke the kiss with Supergirl to look down.
A fully dressed Kara Danvers sat on her knees, kissing just above the waistband of her panties, pulling it down slightly to show a small patch of curls and kissing there.
Her hips shot up at the feeling and Kara took that moment to undo her of her panties, tugging them over her hips and off her legs.