Temporary fix❗

Lena's got a broken pipe, Kara knows all about repairing. Need to say more? Explicit smut.

Kara was 16 when she first picked a 'How to be a handyman for dummies.' to fix the hole on the wall of her bedroom, that she had accidentally broken while tripping on her shoe and trying to get a hang of herself with the wall. Result? Disastrous hole on the wall, that you could see through. Who could blame her, though? It was homecoming night, she had gotten back from being ditched by Alex, who seemed to be having way too much fun with the jinxed ponch and she was moody because her date decided to cancel last minute. It was accidentally on purpose.

After a long, tiring process, the wall looked better than before, and this success only developed Kara's interest on the mechanics of the world. On how things worked, how things broke and how things got fixed. Or how they didn't. Hence why she cried over a lamp that was far too old to be fixed, but Kara tried anyways, only getting to a dead end where the lamp was just rendered useless.

But the second Lena Luthor, her best-friend-okay-I-love-her-And-It's-Not-Platonic, mentioned that she had a broken pipe in her bathroom, she needed to step in. Regardless of her saying she had tried countless of plumbers.

"I'll do it."

"What? You know how to fix pipes?"

Kara's chest almost burst with pride. Yes, she did. Of course she did. A playful scoff left the Super, as if she had gotten offended

"Duh, Lena. I'm Bob the Builder, according to Eliza. But you know, the female version."

As per usual, Lena's eyebrow rose and Kara simply knew she was screwed. Because Lena's eyebrow thing only meant the situation was about to be gayed up. And it did.

"Bob the builder, huh? With overalls and the flannel?" Kara flushed and stammered her explanation, only perking up Lena's excitement on the whole matter.

They both agreed on a day, and Kara could only get more and more excited as the days went on and on.

Only three days later, Kara, in a dark blue overall with a white cotton shirt underneath a classic plaid and vans, showed up at Lena's doorstep. And if Lena thought she couldn't get gayer, she realized the second she opened that door that she was wrong. Her gayness increased exponentially. Out of the roof and beyond Krypton's orbit.

"K-ara! H-hi. Please, come in."

Kara smiled widely, letting herself in, fixing the tools belt that hung on her waist. Lena swore she had never wanted to pull Kara in for a kiss more than now. That belt looked too low, and Kara's muscular frame was tightly engulfed on that flannel. Her biceps were popping through the material and the brunette swore that if Kara flexed just a little bit, that plaid would be ruined. Not that she minded, she actually would love to hear the material ripping because of Kara's powerful biceps flexing and popping out and probably taking her into them, pressing her closer--

"Lena? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh! Yes, yes sorry. Mind of a CEO, I was thinking of a project... The... Problem is in the... In the bathroom."

Unable to remove her eyes from Kara's frame, Lena pointed back with her index in the direction of the bathroom.

"Yes, I kinda figured, silly. You told me all about this, remember?"

Managing to snap out of her gay panicking, Lena hummed and closed her eyes briefly, in an attempt to calm her gay. Uselessly. Because when she was around Kara, she was always panicking. In a gay, Oh-My-God-I-Love-My-Best-Friend kinda way.

Moving out of Kara's way, she turned on her heels to follow her to the bathroom, only to groan faintly at the sight of the Super's ass on denim. Shaking her head, she walked over to Kara and finally caught up with her in the bathroom. Pressing her body to the doorframe, she braced her torso and simply admired Kara's concentrated face. She seemed to know what she was getting her hands into. And Lena just enjoyed the view.