prompt fill❗

Kara goes into heat, but is too hesitant to call Lena to take care of her. Alex decides to do her sister a favor, and calls Lena for her. (Alpha Lena/Omega Kara)

"You're not inviting Lena over?" Alex asks, when Kara declares her intention to just lock herself up in her apartment and ride her heat out, when her cycle is due again.

"No way!" Kara says, blushing as red as a cherry tomato. "Lena and I are not... we're just... I mean, she'd never... there's no way I'm pulling her headfirst into this!"

"Ok," Alex replies, looking bemused. "But, when Kelly and I started dating and my-"

"I don't want to hear what you and your girlfriend get up to!" Kara screeches, covering her ears. "Oh Rao, if you're still out there, please let me go deaf now."

"Coward," Alex says. "Fine, lock yourself up. Do you need anything? Books, a condom? Lena Luthor's number on speed dial?"

"Fuck off," Kara says, throwing her out through the door.

Rao , Alex can be a little shit. Kara doesn't understand the fuss. She's gotten by with suppressants just fine, before Lena entered her life. And yes, her heat cycles have gotten more intense these days, after she realized her feelings for Lena, but that doesn't mean Kara can't power through this. She's strong. She can handle one heat cycle without roping poor Lena into it.

She can do this.

ooooo

Two nights into her heat, holed up in her room, trying to wait out the lust burning its way through her body, Kara doesn't feel so defiant, when Alex checks in on her again.

Her sister knocks on her bedroom door, and her voice is thick with concern.

"Kara, you didn't come to game night."

Alex sounds worried, but Kara feels too spent, too starved, to make herself presentable or conversational.

"I can't," she rasps, through the door. "Make some excuse up, Alex. I... I just can't."

There's a silence, and then Alex's voice, definitely worried this time, sounds again.

"Kara, what's wrong?"

Kara grits her teeth. " Nothing . I'm just... I'll be fine. Just go."

There's another silence, wherein her sister's worry is so palpable that it practically seeps through the door. Then, Kara hears footsteps heading away, and she collapses back on the floor.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Her knuckles ache, from moving insider herself for so long. Kara draws them out, and grits her teeth when her core stars aching even more intensely.

It's not going to be enough, she knows, through the feverish haze of lust and heat. She needs to be filled, needs to be filled with someone's cock until she's screaming.

With Lena's cock, her traitorous mind whispers. Kara bites her lips, and whimpers at the very thought, feeling herself growing hot again. Lena's cock inside her, Rao. It would be perfect for her, she just knows . She imagines Lena moving into her, in that precise and careful way she does everything, and then she imagines Lena losing control and thrusting into her like an animal, slamming into her until Kara screams.

Rao , she's wet again, dripping just at the thought of Lena in her. Kara desperately pushes two fingers into herself again, then three, thrusting and stroking, trying to quench the heat. It doesn't work. She comes, again and again, but the heat doesn't leave. It just leaves her wanting more.