It's a Red day❗

Kara gets infected by Red Kryptonite and visits Lena. She makes sure that Lena knows that Kara controls her.

"Quick! Get everyone out of here!" Supergirl shouts over the comotion as the bomb is slowly ticking down to zero.
It had been a quiet day until a bombthreat had came in and Supergirl was send in.
A quiet day had turned hectic in just a nano-second.
The bomb wasn't moveable, rigged in a way that even the slightest movement would cause it to immediately go off.
Alex and John were trying to dismantle it, but to no avail.
Every idea they had had backfired and cost them to lose five seconds on the counter.

"We have to clear the area, at least two blocks" Alex said "there is no way we can dismantle it. It's just too tricky"
Supergirl nodded and thought over her options, sighing as she did.
"Go, get out of here. I'll try to contain the blast to just the building" Kara said with determination in her voice.

"Kara no! We ALL get out of here" Alex intervened, but Kara wasn't going to take no for a answer.
"Alex please! Its too dangerous for you to be in here! You are human and this bomb is designed for humans" Alex was about to intervene so Kara held her hand up.
"There is no kryptonite in it, so go, I can contain it. But I need you to be safe so I can focus"

John gently pushed Alex towards the exit as he turned to Supergirl and ordered her to walk out safely afterwards.
Kara nodded and looked around, the complete platform of the trainstation had been abondened.
She listened to heartbeats in the vicinity and only heard that of her sister and boss who were leaving.

She flew up and froze over the complete surrounding of the bomb, making sure the ice was thick enough to withstand the blast.
The timer was ticking down, getting closer and closer to zero.
As Supergirl stopped her freezebreath the timer hit zero and the blast rippled trough the ice.

The shockwave send Supergirl flying multiple feet backwards and trough a concrete wall.
She groaned as rubbed her head "okay, I'll admit, that hurt" she groaned as she got up and dusted herself off.
She lost her footing when she stepped out of the rubble surrounding her and she dropped to one knee.

The world around her went foggy, hard to focus on anything, felt weak almost as if there was Kryptonite.
It was over as soon as it happened and Kara looked around, anger flooding over her.
What kind of an bastard would even plant a bomb in a trainstation!?

What was the point!? Bombers have points, reasons as to why they feel this is justifiable.
Maybe the bomber was mad about the trains never being on time, she could understand the frustration.

But to make the trains and people go boom?
No Kara couldn't stand those types of people, thinking they could do whatever and get away with it.
She flew off after scanning the room for Kryptonite but didn't see any.

She passed a little stash of rubble but didn't see a red glow emmiting from one of them underneath.
When Supergirl flew out of the trainstation she was met with an applause from the bystanders and almost victims of the madman.
Her head was held high, chin slightly lifted up in pride and she smirked.

Her smirk faded when a reporter came rushing to her and asked while a recorder was shoved in front of her face "any comment about the damage that you caused to the building?"
Kara snarled and took the recorder and 'dropped' it to the ground, breaking as it impacted with the floor.
"Any comment about the hundreds of lifes that were just saved?" she retorted and walked away towards a concerned Alex.

"She had it coming! Totally ignoring the fact that hundreds of people are safely out here instead of dead or dying in there!" she said as she pointed back to the building.
Alex held up her hands in a protective manner "hey I didn't say anything! But thats what I would have done, not what you would or should have done!"
'Ever the voice of reasoning' Kara thought, it made her sick that she always played the big sister role even when she didn't have to.