7

Gu Jue controlled the distance very well, so that it didn't make people want to avoid it, but it was close enough.

When he speaks normally, his voice is charming enough, not to mention deliberately lowering his voice.

To be honest, Ruan An'an was in a trance when he heard it, and he couldn't realize what his words corresponded to. Until she reviewed the conversation between the two in her brain--

I can barely take you to fly.

Well, then you take it.

——I'm lying down.

"...!" Fuck!

This! and also! too! Commit! regulation! Up! Right!

Gu Jue stepped back a little, and returned to the same table distance as her, watching the girl's reaction with interest.

At this moment, Ruan An'an's left ear seemed to be electrified, and the faint numbness began to spread. A rush of heat that came from nowhere quickly began to rise from the base of the ear, until it covered the entire auricle, and even the cheeks followed.

Gu Jue just watched the girl's original snow-white ears dyed little by little and became pink, but her posture at this moment was extremely rigid, as if someone had been tapping an acupuncture point.

Gu Jue couldn't hold back, leaning on his seat and smiled.

Ruan Anan heard this light smile, as if he was activated by the switch, and the first thing he did after reacting was to raise his hand to pull out the long hair that he tucked behind his ears, and pull out his hot ears and profile face. It is tightly covered.

Ruan Anan Yuguang swept to Gu Jue and clicked on the table with a pen: "What's the matter? Uncomfortable?"

...What's wrong?

What's wrong with me, don't you count? !

Ruan An'an pretended to be calm and replied, "I didn't feel uncomfortable."

"It's fine if you don't have it," Gu Jue explained slowly, "I think your face is a little red."

Ruan An'an gritted his teeth: "...You may not have known me for a while, and I often blush." ​​She was just a stiff mouth, but was anxious in her heart. She couldn't hold back her head and looked at him, and emphasized: "Absolutely not. Because you just talked to me so you are shy."

"..."

Seeing Gu Jue's somewhat dazed expression, Ruan An'an was lost for a while.

Are you stupid?

Did someone ask you?

Has anyone mentioned the word shy even once? !

The words came out of the mouth, only to realize what shocking nonsense he said.

And Gu Jue could hardly hold back anymore.

After the girl had finished speaking, she looked unlovable, and she seemed to be able to imagine how wonderful her inner drama was at this moment. It is estimated that she spit on herself while complaining about him as the culprit.

Gu Jue has always controlled a certain degree. He felt that making a little bigger one would frighten the little girl when he came up, so he had to make progress gradually. I saw her blushing just now, but I just planned to finish it.

But... this reaction is too **** cute.

Gu Jue sat up slightly and said "Oh", then nodded, his smile and voice were very meaningful: "--It turns out to be shy."