21

Gu Jue silently looked at Gu Ming behind the screen and quickly changed the group name, and couldn't help but rubbed the bridge of his nose with a smile.

Gu Qizhong is a veritable barrel character. Gu Jue sometimes thinks that Xue Zhao is 80% of his living son.

The personalities of Gu Jue and Gu Ming are not at all like him.

When Gu Jue was a child, he talked very little, and he could hardly hear a word of nonsense from his mouth. Especially when it hurts someone, one mouth can poison a person without having to do it.

In junior high school, you can almost see the future. Gu Jue's tongue is not good, but because of his versatility, people can only bear it with hatred. Therefore, among the few people who know each other, Gu Gou's nickname is derived from this.

But Gu Ming, the eldest son of the Gu family, is the exact opposite of Gu Jue. Gu Ming was a silly talker when he was a child, and he spoke early. Since he knew how to talk, he has been talking all day long, making his whole family the head of his family. However, it is said that after Gu Ming had a younger brother, he let go of his parents and auntie nanny. He confronted his younger brother every day. Anyway, the younger brother didn't cry much when he was born, he was quiet, and he was also suitable to be a listener.

Because of this, Gu's mother always said that Gu Jue must have been blamed for not being talkative.

The difference between the two is only two years old, one is silly and white and sweet, and the other is beautiful and black-bellied.

Outsiders are envious, only Gu's father and Gu's mother know that these two sons have long been crooked.

Gu Ming was supposed to be a calm and capable young master of the Gu family, but he was actually an internet addicted teenager. Gu Jue has been making troubles since he was a child. He was the boss in middle and high school, and finally started to return to the right way after he went to college.

After the photo was posted, Gu Qizhong didn't speak for a long time, but Mrs. Gu spoke.

Mrs. Gu, why didn't you let me see your face? You said you finally had a first love, so you have to show me your face.

Gu Jue hasn't figured out what to say.

Gu Qizhong, Mrs. Gu, do you believe this? You forgot how this kid combined with his brother to transfer the deceived group of us to your son so good at computers, can't this picture be true?

Mrs. Gu, what do you mean by staying in the living room and sending WeChat?

Mrs. Gu, I'm in the bedroom. You have the ability to quarrel with me.

The system prompts group member Gu Ming to change the name of the group chat from "Fuck Gu Dong is going to scold Gu Jue today" to "Fuck Gu Dong is going to be beaten by his wife today"

"Gu Jue" is so not afraid of death, it seems that Gu Ming is not at home.

Gu Qizhong

Gu Qizhong, a teenager with internet addiction, Gu Ming, where do you go online? U.S. Internet cafes are so special to let you go all over the place. You can get me home immediately.

Gu Jue couldn't help laughing when he saw this.

The battle has shifted, he quit the group chat, glanced at the time at the top of the screen, and was preparing to lock the screen to take Ruan An'an in line to enter the arena.

But she hasn't taken any action yet, and her voice "Gu Jue, what are you laughing at"

Gu Jue turned his head.