29

Every time Ruan An'an chats with Gu Jue, he opens and looks at his WeChat profile picture to appreciate it.

The main reason is of course that his hands are good-looking, they look thin and white with distinct bone joints. The cat being touched has his eyes closed and enjoys his face. Maybe Gu Jue happened to be surrounded by sunlight when he took the photo. The tone of the whole photo was warm, and the scene looked very gentle.

At that time, she had just met Gu Jue not long ago. After talking about Gu Jue's portrait, Jiang Yi and Yin Yuan joked, saying, "Have you ever heard of a ridicule. Nine out of ten of the ten who use cats as their heads are Sea Kings"

This is all ridicule. Ruan An'an has been looking at this head photo for a long time, but he has a very strong intuition. Gu Jue probably likes this cat very much.

She also thought about asking him about this cat, because on the surface, Gu Jue didn't seem to be a person who would like to keep cats.

He is very afraid of trouble. He never does unnecessary things. In the simulation training game, there are never redundant steps in the part of the tactics. It is estimated that this person is doing math problems in middle and high schools. The process steps should be more than the reference answers. concise.

But every time they met, they were interrupted by other things, so she never mentioned the cat.

Unexpectedly, he would take the initiative to mention it.

This is to invite her to watch the cat at his house.

The focus is on watching cats, so go to his house

"I'm going, I like cats," Ruan Anan blinked, "When will I go?"

"anytime."

After Gu Jue finished speaking, he immediately felt that this seemed to be too urgent for him, and changed his words, "Weekend, Monday to Friday, the tutor will come back late."

Ruan An'an "Then this Saturday"

"Okay." Gu Jue breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that pulling the cat out is really useful.

get out of class was about to end. Basketball players all walked to the playground one after another, and the two also got up from the benches.

Gu Jue took her hand and said, "Just Saturday afternoon, I will come to school to pick you up at that time."

You have to familiarize yourself with how to get to the community in advance. The walk is too far, and there is no need to take the subway. Gu Jue is eliminating them one by one in his head. Ruan An'an's voice came in his ears.

"I'm going to visit your house," she asked, "Do I have to bring your cat a face-to-face gift for what he likes to eat and play?"

Gu Jue thought about that stupid cat's sky-high toys, the sky-high-priced cat litters ordered by top pet shops, and the machines that dry the fur after the shower. They lived the extravagant life of the king of cats.

He thought for a moment, "It doesn't play with toys very much. It usually eats ordinary cat food, so you don't need to buy it."

fart. He cursed inwardly.

If that stupid cat eats ordinary cat food, it will **** and fart so smelly

Ruan An'an didn't feel surprised after hearing it, "I see a lot of bloggers who raise cats on Weibo, they have to prepare a lot of toys at home for comparison, your cat is really easy to feed."

Gu Jue "Hmm." It's so easy to feed, just like an ancestor.

Ruan An'an has always felt that keeping pets takes time and patience. Dogs have to walk the cats and tease them. No matter what they raise, they take up a certain amount of time. Cats generally don't like to go out. They have to shovel their **** when they eat and drink indoors.