42

Ruan An'an was plunged into a huge shock, and did not notice the stunned Gu Jue beside him.

She hadn't asked Gu Jue's family directly, she knew that he had a very internet addicted brother who didn't look back no matter how to persuade him. He was very troublesome for their family, and there was also a bear child who caused a stupid injury to leave home... No more.

She stared at the line.

I grew up in the village, shepherd sheep together, and planted the land together... and I was still a kid!

Have to herd sheep at a young age? Is it so bitter? ? !

Ruan An'an was in a particularly complicated mood, and felt sorry for him.

It's too good and not easy to grow like this in this environment.

Ruan An'an sent out a few emoticons to the face.

[Team] [I love Gu Gu]: Wow! Stars eyes, stars eyes are great

[Team] [Grass of Gaoling]: Calm

The 10,000 yuan gift frame of Gaolingzhicao is a black gold, and the head frame that Yin Yuan wears is a limited time version. It was given in a recharge event not long after she entered the pit. Now the iconic frame of Krypton Gold is actually That's it, the only avatar frame where the light effect will flow on the avatar. Ruan An'an has seen a lot, and is quite numb to this portrait frame.

But that was Yin Yuan, the arrogant daughter of heaven, from a good family, and she was a rich second generation since she was born.

This is Gu Jue's friend, who used to herd sheep and grow the land and then turned into the second generation of Demolition.

Of course it must be treated differently!

but......

"Well... why did your friend call me a younger sibling?" Ruan Anan turned his head, "Is he really the eldest brother you recognize?"

In fact, what she thought in her heart was, how could Gu Jue's temperament casually recognize her eldest brother?

——This was the leader of the seven bad students in the school back then, and so many people gave him a five-body attitude, so the eldest brother he recognized was so awesome.

Big fart brother.

Gu Jue was holding fire in his heart, but still smiled: "My friend, this man likes it better... I make this kind of joke, and I often go crazy like this. It's not a big brother, don't care."

Ruan Anan said "Oh", before he waited to say anything, Gu Jue said again, "You don't need to call him a 'great god', I just said casually, in fact, he's pretty good."

"...That's it."

Gu Jue took out his phone and was about to curse briefly, but he didn't expect that Xue Zhao would not be delayed. He forced himself in the game while swiping the screen in the WeChat group.

Xue Zhao is not a dog: [So your girlfriend is called Ruan Ruan, right? 】

Xue Zhao is not a dog: [Hahahahahahahahahaha Gu dog! Hahahahahahahahahahaha Hahaha I have lied to you and asked if you were poor enough? Hurry up and call brother! ! ! 】

Xue Zhao is not a dog: [Ah, Gu Gou's girlfriend is too supportive, right? How did you old dog find such a good girl, but why does she call me a god? 】

"..."

Gu Jue took advantage of Ruan Anan's watching the screen and typed a line over.

Gu Jue is a god: [dog son, wait for me to die]