9

——Enough him [Sun].

Ruan Anan stared at the line for a long time, staring at the Huang Tongdi Sun expression, even this expression seemed to mock her.

Heaven and earth, when you see a handsome guy with a cocky butt, you say it's your husband?

Has her obsession with Gu Jue reached this level? ? ?

To be honest, Ruan Anan couldn't tell what she was feeling. Her fingers trembled, and she didn't know what to reply to Jiang Yi-Jiang Yi should not lie, and in the face of such humiliating facts, she has no idea. excuse.

Finally, I imagined how she was sent back by Jiang Yi when she was so drunk, and she had no idea of ​​speaking at all.

Rather than trying to calm Jiang Yi with words... it is more realistic to give her some global bar black card in the future.

The group was full of words accusing her of crimes, and Ruan An An didn't even watch it a second time, and quickly cut out. It was discovered that just now, there were two more news.

Qiu Yan: [Hello Miss Sister! Why didn't you come to class today! (I just asked, because I wanted to introduce the team members to you today~)]

Qiu Yan: [Also, that, you didn't come at the same table... shut up]

Qiu Yan: [I am definitely not gossiping.jpg]

Ruan An'an was stunned when he saw "You didn't come at the same table", but when he went down to this emoji, he laughed in an instant.

Qiu Yan saw that neither of them went to class, and thought she had made an appointment with Gu Jue to do something?

Ruan An'an smiled and replied that she was late, and sent another emoticon package. And next, probably her finger had her own thoughts, and when she reacted, she was already on the WeChat interface for chatting with Gu Jue.

Gu Jue's WeChat name is gj. Ruan An'an hasn't changed his remarks yet, mainly because she is afraid that she will put on a "cropped butt" and be seen by him in class...that's not good.

Speaking of it, in the week they added WeChat, the two had never chatted yet, but the circle of friends would like it-for example, Ruan Anan sent him a circle of friends last night, and it didn't take him long. liked.

Ruan Anan leaned back on the bed and turned over, "Say something..."

She looked at the beautiful hand in that avatar, wondering how to send him a message, euphemistically asking why you didn't go to class today, but a message popped out of the originally blank dialog box.

Saying that Cao Cao had arrived, Ruan Anan was so scared that he almost threw the phone out.

When she settled down, she looked down—

gj: [Is there time? 】

......Is that possible?

Ruan Anan immediately replied: [Hmm. 】

gj: [Although it is a bit offensive to say that...]

gj: [Can you send me a photo? your. 】

......Send photos?

...What are you going to do?

It's not that Ruan An'an can't post it. Of course she would be happy to send photos to a man she likes. But she was very curious, and for a moment she forgot to ask him why he didn't go to class. She crackled and typed: [Yes, but why do you want this suddenly? doubt】