14

With the hangover experience last time, I didn't dare to drink too much this time, nor did I drink too late.

Just after nine o'clock, Ruan Anan went home early to go to bed, and got up refreshed to go to school the next morning.

The stock market was very busy at the end of September, and major financial entrepreneurs studied the line chart dendrogram every day. In the past, Ruan An An had to follow the internship in Lin's company to help accumulate experience and so on. Now that she is temporarily separated from those, she enjoys her campus life very much.

At the end of September, the campus was as busy as the stock market, but they were preparing for the sports meeting.

As a sports blind, Ruan Anan completely eliminated this activity before. Not only is she not good at basketball, she is not good at sports, even if she wants to contribute to the class, she can't do it.

At the time of high school, physical education was also used to give athletes water and chocolate.

Ruan Anan studied well at the time, except for the style of being a good student sometimes, she was the darling of a proper teacher. When arranging tasks, she wished to send her to the boys. The name is to boost morale.

So the athletes Yin Yuan and Jiang Yi used her to kick her off. You, you will always be a vase at the sports meeting.

It's the same this time.

When asked by the Sports Committee about what project to apply for, Ruan Anan hurriedly shook his head and refused, "The Sports Committee, you believe me, you let me go to give someone a favor. I can't do sports, it's really really embarrassing."

I couldn't persuade Ruan An'an, so the sports committee had to change the individual and persuaded "Gu Ge, Gu Ge, you?" The sports committee was about to cry, "Save the child, you play so well in basketball, you have such a strong physical strength, and your legs are 1.8 meters long. A long-distance running is okay, right?"

Ruan An'an also looked at Brother Gu with him.

The elective course has only been in a week, and Gu Jue has been able to talk to some boys in the class from the time he used to wear a hat that no one loves, and is called "Gu Ge" or "Gu Shen".

Ruan An'an didn't understand and couldn't understand whether the friendship established when playing together was deeper than normal chatting. In short, every time he saw a boy calling him, he was full of admiration.

Gu Jue didn't know what he was thinking. He was obviously not getting enough sleep today. His eyes were half open, the faint cyan under his eyes was a bit obvious on the cold white skin, and there was a lollipop in his mouth.

Just glance at the Sports Committee in this light, especially the kind of campus big brother, but the white candy stick makes him look abrupt and cute.

After a few seconds, he barely lifted his eyelids and asked "what's the report" as if he had just heard clearly.

The tone is clear, with a little dumb and nasal sound, which is particularly nice.

The sports committee hurriedly turned over the registration book and came to him. "Look, the sports meet has a basketball game. After the track and field competition, you must participate in the team competition." He turned the page again, his tone was like a salesman. "For field competitions, men's discus, shot, and high jump can all be reported, and there are more track events, one hundred and two hundred and eight hundred and one thousand."

Gu Jue raised his eyes and interrupted him with candy in his mouth, "You want to kill me"

I don't know where Ruan An'an was hit by these words. She chuckled out and saw that the two turned their heads to look at her together, then waved her hands. "It's okay, you can keep talking."