40

When the characters in the game were hanging up and killing monsters, the sound of the game continued. Seeing that Gu Jue dropped a sentence, Xue Zhao in the team disappeared and swept the screen frantically.

The team is Zhao Zhaomu, eh, why are the people gone?

Let me tell you, really, girls are really afraid of thunder. I didn't mention it before. Anyway, if you don't believe me, please post a message and ask for warmth.

The team is Zhao Zhao Mu Mu, but it seems a bit too late now, since you are not in the same room, your purpose is a bit too obvious.

Hello, the team

Gu Jue naturally didn't see his screen.

But for the first time in the world, I felt that Xue Zhao's son's mouth was so beautiful.

His eyes were all on the figure at the door, and the little girl was still waiting for her response with her eyes wide open. Her eyes were bright, and her hair became a bit messy because of the movement just now.

Gu Jue's throat rolled and suddenly felt his heart beating faster

Xue Zhao is the most unreliable, least credible, stupid, sweet, and grumpy among the sons, so he is generally not called to anyone for advice.

Gu Jue didn't find him this time because he was looking for advice, it was purely because he didn't want to hold it all by himself, and planned a whole day of ghost movie without success. The brain was a little excited, not to mention it, and he was very suffocated.

He really didn't expect Xue Zhao to get it right.

A world-famous classic ghost movie who is not afraid of blinking his eyes at all, is afraid of thunder.

"Gu Jue can't hear the noise in the computer at all. He was originally half leaning against the head of the bed, straightened up to close the computer, and patted the bed, "Come on."

Ruan An'an breathed a sigh of relief.

Just now, Gu Jue's pause was a bit too long. Although she couldn't see anything from her expression, she thought that the reason he moved out was not because he didn't want to live in a dormitory with others, and he also offered to share the room with others. Yes, so she was a little worried about whether he didn't want to sleep in the same bed with others.

Not just fine.

Ruan An'an hugged the pillow and walked forward. The room was small, and he moved to the side of his bed after two steps.

I don't know if it was because of the movement of her entering the door or the voice of her voice, Bumbo also peeked out from the cat litter.

Ruan An'an put the pillow down first, and went to bed with one knee. Gu Jue never said a word during this period, but

Before proceeding to the next step, Ruan An An couldn't help it. She raised her head, "Why do you look at me like this"

""

Gu Jue's heart is because I haven't gotten over yet.

It feels like you are a student who has been taking the 30-point test, trying hard to take the 60-point test, and now the score is 100.

In the 30th test, he shared a room with his girlfriend and slept with him.

Kao Liushi is a man who shares a room with his girlfriend, but he has a dream of sharing a bed with his girlfriend.

And now, Ruan An'an took the initiative to come over and said that he was afraid, holding his pillow and asking if he could sleep with him. This was a special test for him.