39

""

The TV drama reached its climax, and the female partner was crying heartbreakingly, which was very different from the atmosphere at this time.

But Ruan An'an was full of Gu Jue's words in his mind.

She didn't understand, how could this person say such words so smoothly.

What kind of husband are you so awesome?

She let out a sigh of relief, "Actually, it's been so long, I still don't believe it."

"That's," Ruan An'an said a little bit, "Although you have reason and evidence, you also have stupid testimony. You liked me from high school and never fell in love. But you see, I am obviously more like a novice in love. I am normal. Yes, you are almost like"

"Like what"

"Master of flirting," Ruan An'an said, looking at him, "a well-versed veteran fried dough stick."

It's not the first time that Gu Jue has heard her similar description, and smiled carelessly.

Ruan An'an "Why don't I believe me so much"

"Not Believe" Gu Jue directly raised his hand and said, "I use my love as a guarantor. You are my first love, if I were"

"Oh, you know, you know," Ruan An'an interrupted him quickly, "You didn't lie, you didn't lie, it's me, I'll just make a joke."

What the **** is this new swearing method?

"I use my love as a guarantee" at every turn is okay

"Don't interrupt, girlfriend, it has nothing to do with what you want to say." Gu Jue got close to her. "You just promised to boast, and it's what I said.

""

What he said.

Husband, you are so awesome, what a fuck.

There are two words that Ruan Anan feels that under normal circumstances, he can't speak out anyway, or is ashamed to speak out.

Ruan Anan stared at Gu Jue for a long time, and neither blinked when the two looked at each other.

She stretched out a hand slowly, snapped his jaw like teasing him, and then moved forward, her lips stamped on his face.

Gu Jue was taken aback first.

Ruan Anan took the initiative to kiss him a handful of times. At that moment, although the kiss was on the face, it is no exaggeration to say that fireworks exploded in the brain.

As for why she kissed him suddenly

"This is what it is." Ruan An'an explained as if he could see through his doubts, and then said the middle word "You are awesome."

This didn't stop there, after all, such a common sentence.

Gu Jue's feelings were not very deep either, and when he came back to his senses, he said "Um".

Are you awesome? I said, Gu Jue began to look forward to "there are two more words."

""

He was afraid that she would not say it, and emphasized that "Although this is actually only two words, this is the core of this sentence, the subject, the kind that cannot be omitted."

""

You have a mouth.

Ruan Anan stared at him while doing psychological work for herself.