26

In Gu Jue's 20-odd years of life, he has read a lot of books, but rarely involves romance literature, and the female perspective is almost zero.

Before he decided to confess to Ruan An'an, he found a female tree hole emotional spit forum in order to study girls' psychology. At that time, he saw the various headlines of the forum, and he was really surprised by the delicate thoughts of the girls.

Little things can be expanded infinitely. The anonymous little sisters made suggestions, and the final result was basically the original poster crying and saying, "He **** doesn't love me anymore."

Gu Jue was only surprised at the time, and he felt that men and women were indeed different in thinking, and it would be good to study.

Sometimes I'm bored to search, and I will see some secret tree hole stickers, and the lines inside are extremely delicate, and I feel numb when I look at a few lines.

Although Gu Jue had a secret crush back then, he didn't have a crush on purpose. At that time, he was simply stupid, slow, and young and immature.

Now he is very disapproving of secret love, he likes to hurry up and say what to wait, can it bloom in his heart?

Never expected

I have been thinking about my girlfriend for so many years, but I had a crush on an unknown man in high school.

Gu Jue closed the web page and emptied the search records, but those search results, especially the sentence "I love people are like you", seemed to be printed in his mind and lingered.

Reason tells him not to make up for it, but this kind of thing is like eating a fish and swallowing a thorn in the throat. Every time he swallows, he feels uncomfortable.

Gu Jue lowered his eyes and glanced at the little girlfriend who told the truth as soon as he drank.

She closed her eyes, and the eyelashes from the top-down angle were longer and thinner, with a curly arc, creating a circle of fan-shaped shadows under her eyes. Lips were slightly opened unconsciously, and the sound of breathing was masked by the sound of the car.

Ruan An'an has been very stable since falling asleep just now, and he hasn't swayed left and right. He leaned his head honestly on his shoulder, and he was holding his arms after two losses. He fell asleep very well.

Gu Jue wears less, but the slightly higher temperature of the little girl's body penetrates through a thin layer of fabric, and the side of her body against which she is leaning is very warm.

He withdrew his gaze and wanted to open the window to breathe, but in the next second he thought of fearing that she would sweat and catch a cold, so he withdrew his hand.

Nothing is right, like an unnamed fire, and alcohol, burning from the heart to the wall of the heart.

The taxi gradually drove to the vicinity of the university town, and I could feel that the number of brakes was significantly reduced, the speed increased, and the speed was much smoother.

Until the last brake stopped at the gate of Colonel C, Ruan An'an's head tilted forward due to inertia. The moment she opened her eyes, before she had time to react, her chin fell on a cool palm.

Gu Jue held her chin in one hand and leaned her back on her shoulder. He moved quickly and paid the money, then turned around and asked, "Can I go by myself?"

Ruan An'an raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, finally realizing that he was asleep in a taxi, and nodded, "Is it possible." Then he got out of the car behind him.