54

Gu Jue has been observing the expression on Ruan An'an's face.

When she first saw a table of dishes, she was mostly emotionally surprised.

When he saw the iconic tomatoes, he realized that he did it. After confirming, there was a little surprise in his eyes.

Later, he moved a stool and sat next to her... Gu Jue found that she seemed a little nervous, and her whole body was tense. Like an athlete waiting at the starting line, his nerves are tense and ready to react at any time.

in fact......

He is **** more nervous.

Because he wasn't sure whether she would refuse or say, the response to the previous remarks was just a rush of brains.

For more than 20 years, most things have gone smoothly. Even in the face of competitions or business projects that are difficult in the eyes of others, Gu Jue has not had similar emotions.

But today I was really nervous from the beginning of cooking.

If it weren't for the hard work of studying and training at Xue Zhao's place this month, he had a bottom line and his limbs had memories, and it would be impossible for the kitchen to be intact and so perfect in the end.

"Do you think the benefits are not enough?" Gu Jue moved a little farther away from her, sat upright, his emotions were not revealed at all, "Want me to continue?"

Ruan An'an: "...No."

It has nothing to do with benefits... Ruan An An hasn't figured out what he really wants to ask.

Like level? This is too much to ask...

Sense of security? Gu Jue gave her too much sense of security, and she almost forced him to force them out every day.

...

Maybe she had agreed subconsciously a long time ago, but an inexplicable thought called "make it a while" delayed her answer.

Ruan An'an has been in a state of getting hotter and hotter since just now, his heartbeat is also fast, and he is very excited.

Especially when he just said "I want you to stamp me", the originally warm indoor temperature seemed to rise a lot.

"No?" Gu Jue asked, "Then what are you thinking?"

"Well... I told you a little bit before," Ruan An'an thought for a while, and found a more obscure way of expression, "My family, for ordinary people, seems a bit complicated..."

The mother who was missing and ran with the ball didn't want to admit her, but her blood-related father and disgusting stepmother and sister.

There are also rich grandpas and grandmothers who have fallen from the sky.

After listening to her, Gu Jue's expression did not change, but he said indifferently: "Oh, do you mind?"

"...?" Ruan An'an was stunned for a moment, "No...what do I mind? I'm afraid you do."

"Why should I mind?" Gu Jue smiled, "I like you. You said that your family is complicated before, but I didn't plan to ask you about the specific situation. After all, you are nothing more than two emotions towards them... ..." He paused, "Like it, or hate it."

"..."

He continued: "The family you like, I will also like, the family you hate, I will be with you... Because we are always on one side, isn't it simple?"

"..."

His expression is particularly relaxed, his speech is not hurried or slow, as if everything is taken for granted.