73

46l[==]: It's the truth upstairs... if you want me, I won't let my daughter marry poor...

Rely on, is it because of the family? My **** cp! 555 i want to cry qaq

47l[==]: It's uncomfortable, it's not a novel... Cartilage is so dreamy from meeting love to marriage, I always thought it must be he, fucking, this 40-meter-long knife came too suddenly ...

48l[==]: What the sisters on the 45th floor are all right, my God, Gu Shen's birth is not something he can decide, and he doesn't want his brother to be mentally retarded. He likes Ruan An'an so much, like when he showed his affection. Show off tone...I don't dare to remember it anymore, I'm so sad, oh oh oh qwq!

49l[==]: Don't say it, just like Ruan An'an doesn't like to take care of the gods. In fact, it's just that Gushen is more external and willing to show. We will stand in his perspective. Both of them must be particularly sad...

50l[==]: The sea cries and the fish knows, who knows if Gu Shen cried?

Gu Shen: "..."

Gu Jue was shocked.

Forget the cry in front, as expected, but starting from the twenty-odd floor...what is...the retarded brother?

In order to establish a person, he did exaggerate his poor family background and so on with the people in the class, but he didn't reach the point where he couldn't get rid of it, right?

What's more, the younger brother's words seem to be more ambiguous. The words used are probably "Internet addiction", "parents worried", "not too smart"... Now he has become mentally retarded?

And the most frightening thing is that this group of people is analyzing, worrying, and feeling sorry for them.

Rumors and brain supplements are really harmful...

Gu Jue flipped through the pages, and everyone agreed with the view that "Gu Shen's family is too poor, so Ruan An'an's parents disagree."

Some people even spoke irrationally, saying that they want crowdfunding to treat their mentally handicapped brother... It's almost the same as the water drop chip that he said when he mocked Gu Ming a year ago.

I don't know what Gu Ming should think about seeing this...but he probably won't know it anymore.

After Gu Jue thought about it, Qiu Yan knew the truth, and she should spread the truth about the matter to avoid causing greater panic.

Besides, there seems to be no other way to refute the rumors.

After such a short period of time, Qiu Yan's news has been swiped by more than a dozen, most of which are useless repetitive nonsense.

Gu Jue finally gave this fan a centering shot.

gj: [Don't worry, I really didn't lie to you, our two family members are very satisfied, very affectionate...We will stay together until we die. 】

Zhou Chenchu ​​went to the bathroom, so Gu Jue stayed here to look at Xue Zhao, don't let him do stupid things.

Fortunately, Xue Zhao was normal when he was drunk. He only knew that he was holding a carved orchid tree called "Yuanyuan", and he wouldn't be drunk crazy.

Not long after Gu Jue waited, Zhou Chenchu ​​came back and said to him in astonishment, "Fuck, I just saw someone... who shouldn't be in Qingcheng?"

"Huh?" Gu Jue asked, "Who?"

"A man. If it's the one I thought, then it's a **** big deal. It's a gangster..." Zhou Chenchu ​​paused and shook his head, "Forget it, it's impossible, it's probably looks alike."