51

In fact, Gu Jue usually feels that Ruan Anan seems to be very sensitive to money, and often thinks about his future... For example, she once worried about his rent. When he heard that he was renting a house outside, the first reaction was Said to take him to win the prize of the Game Cup.

But when I was drunk, I said that I was a tens of billions of female presidents... it was so cute.

But obviously his girlfriend didn't think so.

Ruan An'an pulled away his hand and said solemnly: "I haven't dreamed?"

There was a street lamp beside them. It was very old, not very bright, and the faint light just hit her raised face. Gu Jue looked at the big clear eyes of the little girl, because the drunkenness brought a little confusion. The sound is sweet, it's just special...

Anyway, he was at hand, Gu Jue listened to her all the way, and now he didn't want to bear it anymore, he lowered his head and kissed her.

Counting the time he went to find someone downstairs in her dormitory, this was the second wine-rich kiss between them.

When Gu Jue left, he bit her lip a little bit and didn't use much force, but Ruan An'an, whose brain was muddy, could still feel what he had done.

Ruan An'an opened his eyes wide, incredible: "...you bite me!"

Her wide-eyed look has no deterrent at all, and her accusation is like acting like a baby, but she looks even more lovely.

"You bit me!"

Gu Jue held back a smile and admitted generously, "Well, what's the matter?"

Ruan Anan hummed twice, seeming to want to say something cruel, but in the end only three words came out: "...you wait!"

Gu Jue almost stood here again and started laughing, and finally touched her face: "Well, I'm waiting."

Ruan An'an became weak after being drunk, and soon after standing there was a tendency to squat down. Gu Jue was so smiling that he couldn't walk, so he squatted down again, carrying her on the road.

He copied a shortcut that he couldn't normally ride a bicycle, saving time and effort.

Ruan An'an was still brooding about the incident just now, holding his hair in his hand: "What I just said is true, why are you laughing at me... Don't you believe it, I haven't dreamed, I'm so sober!"

"Yes, you didn't dream," Gu Jue nodded, "you are just drunk."

Ruan An'an's brain capacity is very limited now, and she doesn't feel that telling him this secret has anything to do with what he said.

So puzzled: "...what does it have to do with me being drunk?"

"..."

Gu Jue gave up and argued with her when she was drunk.

On a whim, he simply said: "Then if I say, what about me?"

"Huh? What do you do?"

"I'm also a net worth..." Gu Jue never counted the net worth of billions, but it should be more than tens of billions. It's always fun to play with her, and she doesn't need to be so precise, so he said: "If I say , I am also a male president with a net worth of tens of billions."

"..."

As soon as these words came out, Ruan An was quietly silent all night.

It took a long time to speak again: "But aren't you... the teacher?"

""

Gu Jue thought she would laugh, but never thought she would react like this.

He only froze for a moment, and immediately saved the situation: "Of course I was joking."