33

The room was quiet and silent. If it weren't for the shallow breathing of two people and a cat, the picture seemed to be still.

After I don't know how long, Ruan An'an couldn't help reconfirming "You are the school bully of No. 7 Middle School, you really are, you still remember the time you helped me at the time."

She asked incoherently, but it was amazing, Gu Jue could understand it.

He said "um", "remember." He remembered very clearly.

Ruan Anan's thinking was very jumpy, and suddenly realized a problem, "however, how do I remember the school tyrants of the next school are two times higher than me?" She glanced at him uncertainly, "Let's"

Gu Jue was confused at this time, but he could free up some time to explain, "Oh, I failed the college entrance examination and went to another city to take the exam again, and I had something to do at home, so I went to university for a year at night."

He graduated from high school and went abroad directly. He mainly looked at sat and ga in his usual courses. The college entrance examination had no impression at all.

Anyway, edit it right.

Ruan An'an didn't think about it, and nodded.

After all, that's not the point. Now I'm full of "single arrow has turned into a two-way crush", "My boyfriend who has worked hard to tease me has a crush on me for so many years" and "Fuck."

And it took Gu Jue a few minutes to completely digest what Ruan An'an said.

She said that she had never said that she had a crush on the rookie school bully of her school and rejected him.

She has a crush on the school bully of No. 7 Middle School next door

That is, he himself.

At the moment when he came to this conclusion, Gu Jue was really shocked.

Because he was certain that he had never met Ruan An'an head-on, she jokingly said that she had a crush on a school bully, and he had never thought about it, not at all.

From Gu Jue's point of view, he is a bystander who has watched a small part of Ruan An'an's life for half a year. If he only met, he would only help her beat up the trash once.

But on that occasion, neither of them met.

Now both of them are quite dumbfounded, staring at each other in a daze, and their hearts are ups and downs.

Only Duanben was very comfortable, almost falling asleep lying on his lap.

I don't know how long it took, Gu Jue broke the silence first, "If you remember correctly, you should have never seen me."

"So" Gu Jue was puzzled "Why"

""

Speaking of why you have a crush on him

Ruan An'an was a little embarrassed.

"That's the time I was about to be robbed. Didn't you come out to interrupt, and you took the people away?"

Although she didn't take it away, she could meet the driver of Ruan's family around the corner. She was not afraid at all.

However, she was still handsome by him when she was a girl.

After all, this scene was the only time Gu Jue had contact with Ruan An'an. He remembered many details. Gu Jue nodded, "Well, then it's gone."

Ruan Anan choked silently.