31

The No. 1 Middle School and No. 7 Middle School are temporary schools. The No. 1 Middle School has a rigorous teaching style and meticulous. The No. 7 Middle School loves freedom.

The good students of the two schools do not have much overlap, and their grades are also comparable, but compared with the bad students, the seventh middle school is far better than the first middle school.

Eighty percent is due to Gu Jue, the seventh lieutenant colonel's eldest brother.

In the rigorous seventh middle school, you have to wear school uniforms every day. At that time, Gu Jue didn't have a school uniform, and he would be cross-examined at the entrance and exit of the school. Although he could pass through, he found it troublesome, so when he came, he overcame the wall, and after beating someone, he overcame the wall.

He didn't come to No. 1 Middle School a few times, but he knew where no one was monitoring the corner of the campus. This kind of thing went smoothly.

But he didn't expect that he had lost the cat for two weeks, and unexpectedly this extremely remote and secret corner appeared in this one, he still looked unharmed, and he was particularly close to a stranger.

Gu Jue still remembers that scene.

There were almost all trees around, and he stopped by a tree, and neither one nor the cat found him.

The cat was struggling, and the girl squatted and watched.

The little girl was wearing a blue and white school uniform, with her wide sleeves rolled up and her arms very thin and white.

She has long hair, draped black and straight on her shoulders, squatting there, her face facing this side, she can see the delicate outline, and the voice of speaking is floating with the wind.

"The doctor said that you look at a spoiled cat, and the vaccines are all given, and they are well raised. So how did you get lost?"

She reached out and touched the kitten's head and sighed, "I got hurt and my leg almost broke. It's really pitiful and stupid."

She muttered to herself for a while, and suddenly said, "I have known each other for two weeks, let me give you a name."

"You are so pitiful, pitiful if you are so pitiful," she shuddered after saying that, "it's so ugly."

"The only thing left is stupid," the girl frowned and muttered, then she smiled, "Okay, just call you stupid."

She looks good when she laughs.

It's good to see that Gu Jue, who is insensitive to girls' looks, was taken aback.

Although Gu Jue never gave his son a name, he never felt that his son would be worthy of such a mentally retarded name.

What's worse.

At the time, he actually felt that the same name as mentally retarded, how did he say it from her mouth?

It sounds nice.

The two most profound things left to Gu Jue that day.

One, the son is saved.

Second, the little girl who saved her son is very beautiful.

God's messenger, Gu Jue did not take his son away that day.

He just watched and looked at this girl who was very incapable of naming. He didn't know where to bring the thick blanket and wooden board and turned his head, and used limited tools to build a temporary nest for it. Although it looks rudimentary, it is windproof and warm at first glance.