27

When Ruan Anan came to Yin Yuan with the computer in his arms, just after dinner, it took her more than an hour to download the game. Now there are very few people coming and going on the road, and everything is extremely quiet.

Ruan An'an was still shy and angry because of her boyfriend biting her ear for a second, and was completely stunned when she heard what he said in the next second.

Too much

Gu Jue's lips were close to her ears, and she could hear every word clearly, so there was no possibility of misheard at all.

And even though Ruan An'an dare not say how thorough Gu Jue is, she still knows many of his habits. For example, he is always silly, he likes to tease her, and sometimes he likes to procrastinate, which seems kind of kind. The shameless handsome man.

but

Gu Jue, never used the current tone to talk to her. Never.

Like a bullied child, complaining to his parents.

Being so wronged and saying this kind of thing made her look like a scum girl who bullied an innocent college student

Ruan An'an suddenly felt whether he had amnesia.

What did she do to sorry him

In other words, this person has a good drinker, and he pretends that he becomes a little milky dog ​​when he drinks.

Ruan An'an completely forgot about "Isn't I going to a tutor to drink it like this?" that I was still paying attention just now.

She hugged him back a little, and grabbed the corner of his sweater.

"I" Ruan Anan asked in a low voice, "Why am I going too far?"

Gu Jue responded quickly.

"Heh," he snorted coldly, "you know it yourself."

""

He's really drunk, right?

"You were fine during the day, but suddenly at night." Ruan An'an poked him on the back. "We haven't seen each other in the meantime. How can I know if you don't tell me"

Gu Jue didn't answer immediately.

He was silent for ten seconds before he said dullly, "I don't want to say."

""

Ruan An'an really feels that this kind of person who can make a question mark in every sentence must be drunk and not run away.

She was about to shun the hair for him, "Then you" just said two words when she was interrupted by Gu Jue.

His voice is not as obvious as the emotion just now, "You said you like me."

"what"

"You say you like me, I will forgive you."

Ruan An An ""

Where did I go wrong, you have to forgive me

Gu Jue raised his head from her shoulders, let go of her, and looked at her.

His outline was divided into two parts by a somewhat dim street lamp, his nose was straight, his brows were handsome, and his light-colored pupils appeared dark and deep at night, making the tails of his eyes narrow and long.

His eyes were too focused, and there was a little bit of grievance, and the look at Shanghao, who was exactly the same as the tone just now, seemed to be acting like a baby.