66

Gu Jue looked at the screen, and the figure with "I Love Soft" on his head slowly fell to the ground.

"It's not only the male lead who is happy and crazy," and the little girl next to her is still talking nonsense seriously, her eyes leaking her careful thoughts, "My male classmate, like the male lead of the novel, is also happy and fast. It's flying."

Gu Jue was speechless.

The hero is crazy happy?

She was hinting brightly-honey, when your girlfriend confesses to you, you will be crazy too happy~

What should he do to get crazy happy?

Ruan An'an came back so many times, he was really going crazy.

At this moment, the picture on the computer screen changed, and it showed a big eight words: "The strong man cherishes defeat, the future will be long." 】

[Nearby] [Inkstone]: Heh.

Although the [yan] on the opposite side only sent a "he", he probably felt that he was very cold, but the various provocative expressions that followed once again exposed his naivety.

[Current] The player [Yan] made a "disgusting" expression to the player [I love soft].

[Current] The player [Inkstone] made a "look down" action on the player [I love softness].

[Current] The player [Inkstone] made a "kneel down to the master" action to the player [I love softness].

[Current] Player [Inkstone] vs. Player [I love softness]......

The child was also suppressed for too long, and finally one time when the serf turned over to sing, he naturally had to humiliate him.

Gu Jue had a headache now and didn't want to talk to the little kid. The more he said he was afraid that the happier he would be, so Gu Jue left the current channel without replying a word.

Ruan An An An Ancheng witnessed all this happening from the sidelines.

When Ruan Yan's character was facing the [I love soft and soft] thumbs down, she was so angry that she wanted to get in and pull the boy's ears to teach him what is polite when facing his brother-in-law. What is the system.

But Gu Jue didn't seem to care much.

His breathing rhythm is gentle, his profile looks very calm, his profile is handsome and beautiful, there is no obvious emotions, but... suddenly there is a little silence.

Ruan Anan looked at the person who was transmitting and swallowed.

"You lost, was it affected by the story I told?"

"..."

Gu Jue was silent for three seconds, "You--"

After thinking and thinking, he picked out a suitable statement, "Maybe it's because the story you told today is very distinctive."

Ruan An'an blinked.

Is this a commendatory or a derogatory "feature"?

Forget it, just treat it as a compliment.

Ruan Anan cleared his throat and summarized: "I said these two things, in fact, I feel that the statement that'fiction comes from life' is simply too correct... You see, the plot that seems so incredible is actually true. It really happened!"

"..." Gu Jue said "um".

Xindao: Yes, isn't this our life?

Then I thought.