68

After Gu Jue finished speaking, Ruan Anan Yuguang saw the person in charge with glasses walking to the door silently and leaving the room silently.

Now in the huge meeting room, only the two of them have a complicated relationship.

Ruan An An originally thought it was a simple meeting between the two parties, but he didn't expect...

This is her partner, her lover, and her husband who sleeps together every day.

Ruan An'an stared at the person next to his pillow who was sleeping with his arms around him without blinking. For too long, he stared a little bit sore.

She couldn't help but reflect on where she went wrong.

When I first met... the impression of him was actually just a student.

A young male college student who was so handsome that she fell into trouble at a glance.

That's right here.

Is later-

Later, the two of them were at the same table. Ruan Anan discovered that Gu Jue was working as a tutor and did not repair it because his mobile phone screen was broken. Because he had no money, he found that the clothes he usually wore were not brand-name, although they could not be seen ...

Of course, this also has her own reasons.

His appearance is extremely in line with her aesthetics, and Ruan Anan naturally does not want him to be the kind of **** brother she hates most in the circle, and she will unconsciously add what she expects to him.

What's more, they first met on campus, not a bar or a dinner party. Gu Jue is good-looking and clean, Ruan Anan hopes that he is a clean college student. It was found out later that he was poor, which made him even more affectionate.

Everything is logical.

So of course, he put the word "poor" on his head.

And the more you get along with him, the more three-dimensional, pure, beautiful, poor but excellent male college student.

And now, it collapsed.

At this moment, countless thoughts in her brain are mixed together and become a mess.

It seems that ten thousand people are yelling with big speakers-"Fucking", "Why on earth I never doubted", "Fucking", "He can act well", "Is the actor", "How can I bear it down? "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"..."

Yan Gou attributes are really at play all the time.

Although Ruan An'an is not sober now, her IQ is still there, and a string in her head is stretched, so when Gu Jue reached out to touch her head, she immediately took a step back.

Gu Jue looked slightly surprised.

"..." Ruan An'an pursed her lips, looking at him with a little caution in her eyes, "Don't move, let's finish this first...and talk about other things."

Such as the love of husband and wife, and intimacy.

After all, this matter is really too big.

"Done?" Gu Jue put his hand down again, and then inserted it into his pants pocket. He made a very ordinary movement with an inexplicable and expensive charm. "Where do I start? How can I finish talking? "