78

Ruan An'an turned his head and was taken aback for a moment, "What?"

Some girls in the audience secretly took photos and sent them to friends in other classes: [This is the exchange student in our class as mentioned on the forum! Even if it's beautiful, it's super **** good to study! Fuck me Muller! ! ! 】

At this moment, Ruan An'an's brain is running at high speed, concentrating on what he should "share".

In addition to "Thank me for the prosperous years of studying at Harvard for the night lights", these words can be changed into several forms, such as-

"Have you seen the Harvard Library at four o'clock in the morning? I have seen it. That is the secret of my success."

"Don't believe it, in fact, Kazakh Buddhism has given me much more than that."

"..."

If you want to go back, if you really say so, it's begging.

Ruan An'an closed his eyes slightly, brewed for three seconds, and then--

Accurately fabricated the words "My family has been reading financial newspapers since high school, so I have developed a good habit of paying attention to the stock market", "Because I am more interested, I have purchased software related to the Game Cup online to do the questions", "Accumulate a lot, accumulate things over time. , Water droplets and stones pierced, "ears and eyes dyed" as the center of the blind force.

The beautiful words were slicked, and she couldn't say too much. She admired herself. The content also happened to be what the teacher wanted to hear. When Ruan An'an went down, the teacher took the lead in applauding, and the whole class rang loudly.

Ruan An'an was relieved at first, but she did not expect that she stepped off the podium and the applause and whistle continued. Especially when I walked to my seat and saw my team members yell most happily--

Qiuyan star eyes: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Anan you will be my goddess from now on!!"

Chen Song roared: "The hope of the whole class!"

Lian Hao couldn't help being outraged: "Fuck, I didn't expect to be really a big guy--I the **** thought you were talking about the top 50 as a joke!!"

Chen Song coaxed: "The hope of the whole group!"

Gu Jue was the most calm: "Well, that's awesome."

Chen Song roared: "The hope of the whole village!"

"..." Ruan An'an looked at several people with a word, and finally couldn't help saying: "Chen Song."

Chen Song looked up with a smile on his face: "Huh?"

Ruan An'an: "Are you suffering from vocabulary deficiency like Murong Yunhai?"

"..."

Because of the lack of vocabulary, Chen Song was ridiculed all the way by the two of his own when he returned. He was very embarrassed and vowed to use Weibo to surf the Internet in the future, which was a shame.

Ruan An'an originally thought that Gu Juehui would ask her a few words just because of her performance in class, and she was ready to say something. As a result, I was very calm, except for the phrase "too awesome" that he praised in the computer room, Ruan An'an was also relieved.

Look at others! Not surprised at all, it is obviously someone who has seen big waves in the world!

She deserves to be the man she likes.