36

When Ruan Anan was brushing his teeth and applying the mask in the bathroom, he vaguely heard the familiar cat cry. But when she went to look at the door of the next room, the voice had disappeared.

In the nest that looks very high-grade, it is clumsy and motionless. It seems to have fallen asleep. The cute **** is facing her or facing its dad.

It can be seen that Gu Jue may have been trying to comfort his son, but now he has failed because of unknown reasons.

Hearing the sound of slippers, he turned his head, his original natural expression was taken aback when the two looked at each other.

""

Ruan Anan noticed his expression and suddenly realized, "Ah, sorry, sorry, forgot that I was applying a mask."

She walked over, sat face to face with him on the blanket, "I scared you"

"No." Gu Jue recovered. Madam Gu and Gu Wenlan also apply daily at home. He has long been used to it, but he has never seen Ruan An'an now wearing pajamas and putting on a facial mask, with a sense of home.

But in Gu Jue's impression, the mask seems to be a very expensive thing.

Thousands of pieces were applied for 20 minutes. Every time I watched my wife and Gu Wenlan apply a facial mask, Gu Qizhong sighed, whether you spend money or women will spend it.

The mask looks almost the same to the naked eye, Gu Jue is a little curious, "Is the mask expensive?"

"It's not expensive," Ruan An'an said. He was fettered by the mask, and he couldn't open his mouth, but it didn't prevent Gu Jue from hearing her words clearly. "I bought it at a discount. The original price is ten yuan and the current price is seven nine yuan. One piece, the young man is not deceived."

Ruan An'an's face mask is the domestic brand recommended by Yin Yuan before. After she went home, she also checked the Internet. It is a relatively authoritative old brand, and it is indeed made of herbs. It may not be effective, but there should be no harm.

After all, indoor heating is dry in winter, and water is still needed.

Gu Jue nodded, "It's quite cheap."

Gu Jue is going to write down the sign and recommend it to Mrs. Gu.

Why does she have to have thousands of facial masks? Look at her daughter-in-law. A facial mask of 7.9 dollars can be used for 2,000 dollars, which is awesome.

Ruan Anan originally felt that the room was dry, and wanted to ask him if he wanted to apply it. But after observing Gu Jue's face, I don't know whether it was the reason for just getting out of the bath or his natural beauty. You can't tell from the negative state of this person's skin.

Anyway, he was close, Ruan Anan did what he said, and reached out his hand to touch Gu Jue's face and pinched.

As expected, it's very tender and smooth,

"Your face" Ruan An'an originally wanted to touch it and then let it go, but it felt so comfortable. She couldn't help but stretched out her other hand and kneaded her hands together, finding it novel and interesting. "Wow, it's so soft, how can it be so soft"

"Gu Jue was helpless. She pinched her cheeks. There is no softness on the cheeks. "You can't train muscles here. They must be soft."

Ruan An'an didn't keep squeezing, but he kneaded two more hands and then let go. Just as he was about to say something, a small "meow" came from the cat litter beside him.