22

I don't know where the movie is, the light suddenly brightens.

Ruan An'an stared at Gu Jue blankly. He was very close to her, with his fingers still on her face.

His eyes are wide open, and the shape of his eyes is even more obvious. She didn't look so awkward when she was half squinted, and she didn't look so enchanting when she was bent up. He just stared at her without blinking, which was too good to look at.

At such a close distance, I don't know why, Ruan An'an suddenly remembered the first time they met.

In fact, the big brother she had been thinking about for a long time when she was young, living in the legendary school bully who graduated early, has always had a strong sense of presence here.

Occasionally I saw a good-looking person, or someone confessed, and I would compare it with that brother. Although there was only one outline, I didn't see the face.

So she always felt that she might indeed have a crush on that person.

But when I saw Gu Jue, it was very different from that kind of hazy and unpredictable. She really realized very clearly that the feeling at that moment was probably love at first sight.

oveatfirstsight

Ruan An'an used to think that although she was a dog, she was sensible, and she had no heart for a girl. He didn't expect to be related to such a romantic word.

Although in her description to Jiang Yi and the others, appearance does account for most of the reason. But if I say that I am attracted to him all because of his face, it doesn't seem to be the case.

It is difficult for her to describe the feeling that the brain was blank for a moment when she met him at the first glance. It's like it is difficult to describe the sound of flowers blooming in simple words.

Just remember, that was a very beautiful moment.

Gu Jue didn't seem to show the whole picture in front of her at first, a proper campus male god, looks pure and handsome, but cool when his face is expressionless, with long legs, long waist and thin buttocks.

It made her feel that this persona is too **** perfect.

Later she discovered that it didn't seem to be perfect either.

He can't sleep every day.

He can't change the phone screen.

Occasionally, a strand of hair would stand up behind his head, and when he was not sitting, he was very handsome when standing. As a student, I never bring a pen in class but never forget to bring sugar.

The more I know you, the more I will talk. Moreover, he never blushes no matter what he says, and the thickness of his face is a mystery.

The two words Gu Jue, and him, at first seemed to be drawn in her heart, like a character who came out of a cartoon, and later, as she discovered that he had more and more cute little habits , The character gradually became three-dimensional, and gradually had an echo, gradually entered her life, and unconsciously changed her.

Until now.

He said he likes you.

Ruan Anan's throat seemed to be pinched, and he couldn't make a sound. She lost the energy she used to ridicule Chen Song, as if she also suffered from the vocabulary deficiency of the same paragraph as Chen Song and Murong Yunhai.

She began to try to bring her attention back, concentrate, and try to sort out the series of things that had just happened.

Then moved his lips, the voice was a little small, "Is this all you thought of in advance?"