16

After the news, the referee's whistle was heard. Ruan An'an raised his head suddenly, and saw that Gu Jue had put down his phone and played in the crowd.

Ruan An'an didn't have time to think about whether there was something wrong with Gu Jue's words just now, so he locked the screen of his phone and stared at the stadium intently.

The various voices in her ears became louder and louder, and Qiu Yan was too excited. For a while, "Ah, ah, Gu Shen is so handsome" and "How do I feel that the Physical Education Committee is a little handsome today", "Ah, ah, ah, I must win." The whole portrait is like an unstoppable Bibi machine.

Fortunately, her voice is clear and cute, otherwise it would be really torture to sit next to this girl.

This is how Qiu Yan twittered all the way, Ruan An'an picked up the reply one by one, but she didn't have the worries of Qiu Yan.

ten minutes later.

It turns out that Ruan An'an was right. The side dishes that the sports committee said were really side dishes.

The opposite is the business administration class. Ruan An'an doesn't know why. Contrary to the financial side, the team over there looks pretty boring.

Generally speaking, evenly matched sides will have a chance to score while holding the ball, and the final score may be poor, but there are still a few cases where the ball is lost and intercepted.

I don't know if the opponent's defender was scared by Gu Jue's name or whether the desire to fight was originally not very high. He made two mistakes in dribbling, and he was intercepted by Gu Jue before he was transported to his camp and scored a layup. .

Of course, it may not be a mistake.

No. 7 is so coquettish.

Ruan An'an stared at Gu Jue, and the more he looked, the more he realized that this person really fits his name. It's really amazing.

The game lasted for two quarters, and it was basically a foregone conclusion. One of the opponents is obviously driving the rhythm of the team, and is also the number 10 with the most points. He belongs to the movement stream and has a lot of small movements when passing the ball and defending people.

It is indeed useful to confuse the other four people, but in front of No. 7, no matter what actions the No. 10 does, it seems that there are four big characters clearly written on his face.

Bells and whistles.

It's like a lot of Glory of the King videos on a certain sound. A Baili Xuance hooked on the left and right hooks that turned the sky in the operation, and finally was taken away by Kai Ye directly one by one.

In the face of absolute strength, indeed any technique is useless.

I was happily watching the game, and there was a slightly surprised female voice around me.

"Qiu Yan"

The voice is pretty good, Ruan Anan thought. Because of this, I looked back and followed.

The person was on the other side of Qiu Yan, and seemed to have just exchanged seats with someone. With his eyes facing each other, Ruan An'an regretted looking back at it.

Although she had forgotten her name and hadn't seen her for several years, she remembered very clearly that this was one of Ruan Lin's sisters.

Don't ask why it is the four corners of the iron, it is Ruan Lin who is stupid.

Qiu Yan also turned her head and said hello, "Ah Xia Meng, you are here too, I didn't see you just now."

Oh, yes, it's called Xia Meng.