13

Next, Ruan An'an was shot several baskets by coach Gu according to this pattern.

Of course you can't learn such a teaching method.

But Ruan An'an did not stop either.

Coach Gu held her hand from behind, every time she made every shot, and once he let go, the ball could miss another trajectory. It's good to hit the basket, sometimes you can't even touch the basket.

In the end, Coach Gu saw that the little girl's forehead was beginning to show signs of moisture, and he reluctantly called to stop.

"You made a total of twenty-one and three in..." Coach Gu concluded, nodding and said: "Well, you are right."

Ruan Anan was panting on his knees with his forehand, raising his head when he heard the words, with a look of doubt on his face: "What's right...?"

"Maybe it's no talent."

"..."

I said that I don't have talent and it's self-defeating. Why are you still talking about it?

Isn't this the one who teased me just now?

Ruan An'an was already tired, and when he straightened up, his face was a little red: "...you said that basketball is not based on talent, but on the coach?" She opened her eyes to retort, "The coach is too good to teach. How can it fall on the students?"

The girl's voice was sweeter, and the accusation tone became lovely and pleasant with the slight panting after exercise.

"I was right," Gu Jue seemed to like watching her very much, and his smile deepened: "Then you also know that the master leads the door and the practice is personal?"

"..." You are justified, right?

Ruan An'an straightened up blankly and stared at him for a while, knowing in his heart that it would be unwise to carry on this topic anyway, and it would be a humiliation to himself anyway.

She opened the mouth and said, "Let's eat fish together when you have time."

Gu Jue: "?"

Ruan An'an sneered: "I think you're quite picky."

"..."

-

In the end, Coach Gu's silence symbolized that the two had stopped fighting, and agreed to go to C Dali to pay tribute to Cambridge's "Jianqiao Delicious Fish" restaurant next time.

And this **** case caused by basketball ended by coach Gu paying classmate Ruan a cup of Haval milk tea.

The milk tea shop was full of voices, and there was no room left, so the two of them were going to buy and take away to drink. When Gu Jue took out his mobile phone to pay, Ruan An'an inadvertently scanned the corner of his screen and was taken aback.

That is an obvious crack. Although the area is small, for someone like her with weird obsessive-compulsive disorder, no matter how small the crack is, it is almost equivalent to taking an 800-fold magnifying glass and placing it in front of her.

Attention was completely attracted, and she automatically ignored all the sights around her, until the two came out of the milk tea shop side by side.

Ruan Anan wanted to say something and stopped a few more times before asking, "That... Gu Jue."

"Ok?"

"I just saw that your phone screen...seems to be broken?"

Gu Jue's phone was in his hand, and he was taken aback when he heard the words.