45

Benben hugged the little pink fish on the carpet and rolled around. From time to time, he would make a little hum. On the contrary, it was the two living people on the sofa facing each other, but they didn't say a word.

Gu Jue really didn't know what to say.

After listening to the girlfriend's words.

Gu Jue feels that his brain is not able to think about problems now.

After today, several happy moments in his life that can be recorded in history seem to be refreshed again.

...What the **** is it today?

Even if it was not a fairy day, he unilaterally decided that from now on, today will be his lucky day every month.

Gu Jue inhales and exhales, barely making his mind clearer.

He has always been very accurate in knowing people, and he knew early on that Ruan An'an's character is actually very interesting.

She is the kind of person who looks very bold, is easily impulsive when seeing people or things she likes, and does not care to move forward with a passion of blood.

In fact, she will indeed take the first step with this enthusiasm, but she will become extra cautious in the subsequent steps.

The things I was afraid of began to increase, and the things I cared about began to shrink, even at a loss.

For example, in the matter of teasing him.

Gu Jue still remembers that during the period before he decided to confess, the two were alone. She had a very good look at him, but every time it was a critical juncture, he had an instinct. If he didn't do something, she would definitely do it. Fearful, still standing still.

He wanted and wanted, but he didn't dare.

I don't know if this feature has anything to do with her family, but...

To be honest, he doesn't care either.

She tentatively moved forward, tentatively approaching him, trying to touch him, there was contrast and contrast, and it was so cute in his eyes.

And the more it is, the more precious it can be.

It is enough that she can take the first step, because the rest...can be completely handed over to him.

Gu Jue's eyes were a bit too hot when he stared at her. Ruan An'an held on for a while, and realized that adding this beauty was really unbearable, and he started a new round of blushing.

She was a little embarrassed, and was about to reach out her hand to cover this person's eyes, but was caught off guard.

The distance between the two of them was very close, and he could hug someone with a slight pull in his arms.

He hugged her tightly, but didn't strangle her.

Gu Jue had a lot of things he wanted to say, and he whispered back and forth, but just about to say every sentence, he thought of...

She listens to those confessions that are on her lips every day.

Doesn't it seem too frivolous to say it now?

This is the first time that Gu Jue feels that there will be sequelae from talking too much in normal times, and it will be a little embarrassing at a critical moment.

The two held them quietly for a while, he thought for a long time, and finally said in her ear: "Anyway, I will study hard."

"..."