71

Lin Songbai has never hoped that Ruan An'an and her college boyfriend will continue to fall in love.

Ruan An'an has always been very obedient. If you want to study abroad, you can go abroad to study, and let the management company work hard. Only in this matter is the least obedient and the most stern.

Seeing that the little girl looks like a poor boy not marrying every day, he also thought about taking a step back and giving her boyfriend a chance first, and entering the Lin family to see what the future develops.

But Lin Songbai naturally hoped that she would marry a family son.

He can't protect her forever in the world. If there is any accident in the Lin family, at least she still has a husband to rely on.

Gu's family is simply the first choice.

So for a time, it was difficult for him to sort out his emotions, whether he was more angry or more happy.

Lin Songbai didn't expect that he could experience great sadness and joy in a few moments, and it took a long time to get over because of his rich experience.

In just a few minutes, a total of three bombs exploded.

First, Ruan An'an said "Grandpa, I'm married"-咣!

"The object is Gu Jue"-slap!

"It's been a year"-Bang!

...

It was a series of mortars, one after another.

The hustle and bustle outside was isolated, and there was an awkward silence inside.

Lin Songbai actually had something to say and curse for a lesson. Starting with "you dead girl", he could curse for hours without stopping.

But Ruan An'an got it right.

On an occasion like this tonight, it was not when Lin's mortar fired.

Lin Songbai glanced at the seemingly fearless but fearless young couple in front of him, and left the sentence blankly, "I'll talk about this later when it's over", and left here with his hands behind his back.

All the wine in the red wine glass that Lin Songbai had pinched was spilled on the ground. Ruan Anan called the waiter in to clean up the mess, and went out of the box with Gu Jue.

She deliberately slowed down, raising her hand to her lips: "I think my grandfather is holding back," Ruan An'an whispered, "You see that he is so angry that his veins are coming out, it's almost..."

Ruan Anan was talking to Gu Jue, but Lin Songbai turned around and caught him.

"What are you talking about! Come here!" Lin Songbai stared at her and said to her, "You will follow me to see people tonight. You are not allowed to run blindly, and you are not allowed to go anywhere else!"

"..."

After all, I don't know how much he feels in her grandfather's heart now, Gu Jue has to perform well at this moment. He lowered his head slightly and reminded her concealedly: "He is angry, you follow him now, we can get better later."

Then politely nodded at Lin Songbai, squeezed her hand in the dark, and left the place.

Upon seeing this, Lin Songbai's expression eased a little.

Ruan An'an also knew that this was the best solution.

Although she has always hated social interaction, she reluctantly walked to Lin Songbai's side.