70

The environment here is good, suitable for dating.

When Miss Jiang, the protagonist of this birthday party, asked this, Ruan An Anzheng slightly lifted the glass and took a sip of wine in his mouth.

The pungency spread across the taste buds, and she almost choked on hearing this.

......Why did she pass her back foot after the front foot phased out?

"Yes, little birthday star, the news is so good?" Ruan Anxin swallowed the wine with lingering fear and turned his head: "You can know if I have a blind date in the United States?"

"Eh-my brother knows him, he came to my house to mention you today, and it happened to be heard by me." Jiang Yi opened his eyes and lowered his voice slightly, and became excited for several degrees: "You didn't deny it! So it's true?!"

Indeed, just a few days ago, Ruan An'an was the first blind date in her life.

——Although it failed.

And this was actually not her willingness. To put it bluntly, she just listened to her elders to eat a meal and met a person. But if you have to talk about it, this model is completely fine when it is called a blind date.

"How about? Is there any drama? Did you look right?" Jiang Yi asked after launching several times, "This man praised you a lot with my brother!"

Ruan An'an's blind date, the eldest son of the Cheng family, had a good relationship with her brother, who belonged to a brother who could talk about everything, and the two did not avoid her while chatting. At first, Cheng Yi praised quite secretly, but later I didn't know why it was up. The more he praised, the more outrageous he was, and he was almost a fairy.

At this time, Ruan An'an tilted his head slightly, his expression seemed to be organizing language.

She has a small face, and her features are pure and beautiful. The off-shoulder dress fully reveals the swan neck and collarbone, and she holds a wine glass in one hand.

With slender wrists and a sharp contrast between the porcelain white complexion and the dark red liquid, this scene is particularly attractive.

From the time she met, Jiang Yi knew that she was a beauty, but she didn't expect to see her in three years, and her beauty was even better.

No wonder Master Cheng came up.

Jiang Yi stared at the fairy face in front of him.

After waiting for a few seconds, the fairy finally opened her mouth and replied one by one in the order of the questions: "Nothing. Nothing is right. It's not my dish."

"..." Jiang Yi didn't hold back and rolled her eyes.

There is no eye on it.

This sentence again!

The two of them have known each other for ten years. I remember Ruan An'an had a nickname called Lawn Harvester at the time of junior high school and high school.

According to statistics, she is the girl who has confessed to all kinds of grass in the most grass-level grass school.

At that time, Ruan An'an refused to wait for a lot of grass for the class grass-level grass-school grass, and it was almost the same reason.

——No eyes, no call.

Can't look down on the face, can't fall in love.

As the best friend of this lawn harvester for ten years, Jiang Yi knows that, although Ruan An'an looks like a fairy daughter, he is a serious face dog in his bones.