38

In Xue Zhao's eyes, Gu Jue actually had a lot of handsome appearances. He was the most in high school. Fights seemed to be lost. When Gu Jue came, everyone seemed to see the savior. Others brought all sentient beings. Special effects.

The door was kicked open, and the visitors seemed to be not afraid of the cold. In the winter, they only wore a black coat and carried a glass of red wine in his hand, which matched the white and slender fingers.

He blocked one of the five strong men in front of him, raised his leg neatly, and directly kicked that big man to the ground.

The outline is deep, the face is very handsome, the body is thin and long, and the kick is so fast that he can't see the movement at all. The red wine in his hand only swayed slightly, without a drop of it.

Too handsome.

Xue Zhao really couldn't hold back this time, he was crazy "fuck" several times, thinking that this scene was probably Gu Jue's most handsome appearance in his mind, refreshing all previous records.

After Gu Jue kicked one, he smiled at the corners of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes.

He walked straight to Xue Zhao, without a look beside him, "Get up, go."

Xue Zhao was still thinking when he got up, it seemed like he was making a movie, "Dad, it's so handsome, where did the wine come from?"

He asked next to Gu Jue.

The two of them had not walked out two meters away, and behind them came the female voice who had just talked to him.

"Cousin."

""

Watch your mother's brother.

Gu Jue was disgusted, and then turned around. After many years, he once again saw Qin Su's appearance clearly.

Although her facial features were like a bunch of symbols here, Gu Jue had a good memory and lived under the same roof. He remembered that symbols didn't seem to have such a hairstyle back then.

Black is long and straight.

No one has applied for a patent for this hairstyle, anyone can comb it, that's right.

But Gu Juezhen **** didn't want to see it on this person.

Disgusting.

Qin Su smiled. Although she looked good, Xue Zhao felt that she was cold behind her smile.

"Long time no see, you finally came back." There was an imperceptible tremor in her voice, "I thought you would hide from me forever."

""

Regardless of that cousin.

Still this sentence.

All seriously affected Gu Jue's mood at this time.

God the **** you are finally back.

Gu Jue almost feels vomiting now, and he knew that he should have brought **** to her head.

He originally wanted her to go straight away, but now he felt a strong nausea and stepped forward.

Gu Jue stood opposite her, speaking slowly, "Where did your face come from, call me cousin"

Qin Su stared at his face in a daze.

"Hide you" Gu Jue dragged the end and asked again, "I'm going abroad, do you think I'm hiding from you"

Qin Su pursed his lips, "Otherwise"

Gu Jue hadn't spoken yet, and Xue Zhao next to him sprayed, "Hidden you for the fart, it's for Stanford, okay, why are you so sick?"