41

"Boyfriend hug" this sentence is not the first time Gu Jue has said, and so on, there are "boyfriend kiss", "boyfriend look at" and so on.

But he is a full-mouthed talker, and this level is not in the top ten for him.

But now, Ruan Anan feels a little bit cried when he hears this sentence.

Maybe it's because she just woke up from a dream, and the warm memories of that tone are so different from the present, or it may be that she has just listened to thunder and her spirit is weak and sensitive, or because of something else...

When she was young, she always hid in her mother's arms when thundering, but rather than "hiding", her mother holding her was a way of comforting herself.

After many years, she has long forgotten the specific feeling in her arms, but that feeling is still remembered now.

They seemed to be warming each other, drawing courage from each other.

Later, when she moved into Ruan's house, she always slept by herself, and all she could hold was all kinds of dolls.

And dad...

Ruan An'an felt that Ruan Zheng didn't seem to know what she was afraid of. He had always given only material things. He was never stingy in material and money. But he didn't know what Ruan Anan liked or what she hated, let alone find her. Afraid of thunder.

When he grows up, he is a girlfriend.

When Ruan An'an and Jiang Yi Yinyuan slept together, she would hold one arm, as if holding a doll, but it was dozens of times more effective than a doll.

And now...

He changed people again and became Gu Jue.

This is not the first time they hug, but it is the first time that one party is hugging with his back to the other.

It was at this time that Ruan Anan suddenly realized that there was still a big difference between men and women.

When being held by her mother, she will obviously feel that her mother is also scared, so she can't be scared, and she has to comfort her mother.

But it's different now.

The chest of the person behind him was very hard, and the tone of his speech seemed to be half joking and half coaxing her, and the heat of the breath was right in her ears.

If you are a little more careful, you can still feel his heartbeat, again and again.

Being surrounded by him in such a posture, it seemed that he was in an absolutely safe area.

It's really special and safe.

In short, at this moment, compared to those nights that she had been through with her eyes open, her mood can really be described with mixed feelings.

The tears were well controlled, Ruan Anan only lost control for a short while, wrinkled the tip of his nose, and quickly held back the tears.

She moved her head a little, "Hey, will you feel uncomfortable like this..."

"Huh? What's uncomfortable?" Gu Jue seemed a little surprised, "I was sleeping with my girlfriend, of course it was comfortable."

"No..." Ruan Anan stretched out his hand from the bed and poked his arm beside him, "It's just that you have been like this for a long time, and your arm will be numb."

Although she is very comfortable, she will have an accident overnight like this, the blood will not circulate or something...

"No," Gu Jue said behind her, her chest trembling especially, "Your boyfriend is a superman, how could this happen?"