61

Gu Jue simply admired his ability to adapt to changes.

When Xue Zhao lied in the trumpet with a top-up value of RMB 10,000 in the [Gao Ling Zhi Grass], he was still scolding this son in his heart. At that time, he never thought that this brick could be moved here and could be Use it again.

In the camera, Ruan An'an's expression was a little startled.

She has washed up every day in the video, and she looks bare-faced, and today is no exception. She was half leaning on the white pillow, her eyes looking very dark.

She blinked and nodded: "Pretty..."

Pretty is indeed beautiful.

But to be honest, when she saw the ceiling and the crystal lamp, her first reaction was-this is probably the kind of "European retro palace wallpaper" and "European retro crystal lamp" that are very popular on a certain treasure, as long as x99 is easy bring home.

Because it is so different from what you imagined.

Usually, the first reaction to things that are too different from your own imagination is negative.

Ruan An'an hadn't realized who Cao Ge was, until Gu Jue said the words "demolition households".

The [Kaolin Grass] in the game was the first demolition household she had known since she grew up. As soon as his voice fell, she thought of a series of causal relationships.

Brother Cao once said that he and Gu Jue used to grow the land and herd sheep together. They are good brothers, but later he moved away from the original place because he demolished and made a fortune.

Ruan Anan curiously asked, "Is his home far away from yours? What are you going to do with Brother Cao?"

"Not far, I was looking for him because of his birthday today." After Gu Jue answered, he said, "I was sleepy because I had a drink with him just now."

The logic is true and perfect.

"Oh, no wonder." Ruan An'an suddenly realized, and then said with emotion: "But the decoration of his house is too beautiful...The ceiling and lamp shapes are especially like those in idol dramas..."

And, so if this is Cao Ge's house, then this decoration is real?

Ruan An'an felt more surprised as he thought about it: "It's the first time I know that the demolished households are so rich. No wonder everyone wants to be demolished..."

Gu Jue coughed lightly.

Not all the demolished households are so rich...For example, a chandelier of hundreds of thousands may not be able to afford it.

This topic didn't go on anymore, Ruan An'an saw that he was almost asleep just now, and simply said: "You call the dumb to meet, and then go to bed. It's better to go to bed early after drinking."

Gu Jue and her videos have always been voices played outside, and their dumb ears are very clever. After hearing their name being mentioned by Ruan An'an, they didn't need anyone to call them, so they immediately jumped into bed, "Meow~"

Gu Jue took it over and put it in front of the camera. The mother and son were very happy to interact with each other every day, and then hung up the phone in a happy atmosphere.

...

Ruan An'an has never lived here in the old house. She recognizes the bed and can't fall asleep too early.

Moreover, I called Gu Jue before and said a lot. After playing with the mobile phone for a while, I was so thirsty. There was no water in the room, so I had to go downstairs by myself.