What ?

"We have hardly seen them, but we know that they are mostly out at night" said Aizawa. "So it is mostly the underground heros that run into them?" questioned Kamui Woods. "Yes, they actually don't really mind us if we follow them to their target. They sometimes even seek us out befor going, Shado once said that they do it to one have more people and so at least some heros are there to arrest the villians, befor they can run." answered Aizawa. "It is smart to do this, but why are they only going to underground heros?" asked Kamui Woods. "Ah well, it's not only the underground heros, it is more like they seek out, heros they know would help to take down the bad guys befor going after them." muttered Hawks. "Hawks?" questioned Aizawa. "Oh i said that out loud did i?" asked Hawks getting nodds he spoke again. "They sometimes seek me out, too. I asked them why they do it. They told me that the heros they let them follow or seek out, are the real heros for them. Heros that don't do it for fame or money, Heros that put others befor them. Iff you think that you can just pretend now to be like that, it wont work they know about us. Hell they knew things about my quirk, that i kept hidden from the media. I don't know how but they know nearly everything about us if not everything." "What do you mean things you kept hidden?" asked All Might. "Boi they knew i can locate my feathers and feel what is happening to them, but you should sit back they know about your situation, too. Don't knnow how, but they said it was easy to find out." replied Hawks. "They what now?!" nearly shouted All Might. "Yeah it was a big suprisse for them when i told them that i didn't know of it and that most heros don't know about it!" responded Hawks. "Hold up! Kamui woods, Ms. Joke, this is top secret information so you need to leave." said Tsukauchi. The 2 heros left. "What do they all know?" asked Tsukauchi. "About his injury, his time limit and about his quirk, Shado even said he knows the origin of his quirk... and that they know about All for one." answered Hawks. "I-What? How? it was kept a secret, only a few knew about my quirk." exclaimed All Might. "Again they use high tech we don't even know about, then they have multiple hackers in their organisation. They could have hacked and found out about it." said Yamada. "Nope, I talked a few times with them, they said they had an encounter with All for one and warned me about his quirk... but what made my blood run cold was that they said that there is a bigger threat hidden in the dark like All for One. They didn't say much about it, but it was like they encountered them befor and it was not a nice greeting." explained Hawks. "A bigger threat than All for one?" asked Aizawa. "Yeah, hard to believe, but it is not because of a powerfull quirk, more like the power the leader has with the group they have. All for One only has a few under him at the moment, but from what i heard from lost ones, this person has nearly hundreds under him, followingg him of their own free will." replied Hawks. "If you knew, then why didn't you say something earlier?" asked Yamada. "Two reasons. First one if this was leaking to the public it would cause mass panic and the people would lose faith in heros. Second one is the hero commission, they would have told the other heros and some can't kept their mouth shut and others would have made the situation worser, for their own gain." answered Hawks. 

"Welp time to give this one to the police."  said Todoroki. He and Tsu were shopping and noticed a guy molesting a teenage girl. "Thank you so much!" said the girl they had help. The two had their jackets of their costume in their bags and put it on along with the maskes. "No need, it 's fine, you should go we handle it from here on." said Tsu. the girl didn't need to be told twice to go. Todoroki graped the unconsuois guy and dragged them to the police, oddly no one really notice them. "So how are we going to give them this bastard?" asked Tsu. "We yeet him inside with a little note attached" replied Todoroki with a sadistic look . "Okay.. Do what you want." responded Tsu shrugging. 

"Ghaa!" Tsukauchi screamed as the window in the room shattered and someone came chrased through. "What the fuck?!" yelled Aizawa. A man laid infront of them as they looked closer the could see a note attached to his jacket. Hawks pick it up. "He molested a teenage girl. You are searching for him for rape of woman around 2 months ago. We found him have fun :). Bye signed los ones." read Hawks out loud, befor laughing. "Why are you laughing?" asked Yamada. "It is nothing, i am just think what they did to him." answered Hawks still laughing. "What do you mean now?" asked All Might. "I mean it isn't that hard to spot. They are handling the bad guys like they call them, diffrently acording to the crimes. Like they will break your legs and arms if you assaulted a child/teenager, but if you attack a adult they only break the arms or the legs. Look at the guys they left for us. They even attacked a hero, who was trying to force a women to go with him, i don't think he can gets kids of his own anymore and he got burned on his hands." explained Hawks. "How do you know so much about them?" asked Yamada. "I may or may not have been talking to them often if we cross path and we may or may not help each others out?" responded Hawks scratching the back of his neck."I- YOU DUMB FUCKING CHICKEN! We need to get them of the street befor they get themself or others killed!" shouted Aizawa. "How much do you know about them, anyways? They saved so many people, who we don't even know about needing help. Look into the cases of kidnpping they did, they are taking kids that are living in an abusive houshold and the adults they take are under threat fromgangs but also some are threaten by heros, for fuck sake. They stop suicides everytime they can! They don't take a day of and even if they can't go out thera are others that took over the job till they are up again! For the love of god, they saved our asses so many times without anyone noticing! The just want to help others like them!" ranted Hawks. "They don't have the education like we have, it is only a matter of time till they do the worng thing, because they aren't trained!" argued All Might. "He is right to some extend, we just want to help them get them of the streets, so they aren't in danger!" added Aizawa. Hawks snapped.

"Bitch, do you even know why they calling themself lost ones?! They call them this, because they were never help by heros, they were lost. They lost their childhood because the heros didn't thought they should help or didn't even know about the abuse and negelction the 6 went through. Everyone that is part of the lost ones are persons we have failed to save! And now look how any there are that we don't reach in time! We can be glade that they are part of lost ones and didn't became villians, like you are calling them. Most of the ones we encounter are just misleaded, failed by society and us or didn't have a other choice than resort to become a criminal! You thought about that for a damn second, Mister symbole of peace,Huh?!?! They are active since nearly 5 years or so and never once wanted something in return!! For 5 years they risked their lives  for others and lost comrades along the way! But not once they blamed it on others! Oh nono they worked only harder to try and prevent it! And you are here, painting them as villlians or criminals, that need to get thrown into jail! They know the danger better than any one of us!" Haks yelled at the others befor storming out. the other heros were left stunned. After sometime they all seperated.