Training camp (8)

The days went on, Izuku sometimes woke up for a short amount of time. The rest took turns in watching him. The students were worried and could hardly focus on training. 

"Since this isn't working, like it should,because you guys are to worried to focus on the training. We are going to teach you something else, which would leave you in the house or around it." stated Dove. It was a decision made by the training team. "What would that be?" questioned Aizawa. He couldn't think of something that they could teach the class like that. "Easy, something that is required to have learn as a member and that would help them as heros very much. First aid, how to detect if a child or anyone is abused or negelected and how to make sure someone is really safe."answered Zero. "Before that i have a question. We know the names and identities of your siblings, but not you. Why is that tho?" questioned Momo. "It's part of a training exercise. It's to see how good you are at collecting important information. We diddn't tell you, because it's part of our regualary training and kind forgot at the begining. You had multiple occasion already to get our identities already. Oh and the heros are welcomed to try and find out themself. Test how good are you to get information on a person." explained Zero. "So it was planned that your siblings come here?" asked Shiosaki. "No, that was really, because we had to bring them here, but they know about this and aren't going to give us away that easy." replied Lynx. "How are we supose to get you names or anything on you if you always have your hoods and mask on?" questioned Mina. "That is where you have to get creative. Remember we are still only human and make mistakes. You can always try and trick us into giving you our names." explained Kuro. "It's going to be fun to see if Aizawa noticed something if we get revealed." wispered Madness to Dove and both began to laugh. "How about a little tip?" questioned Helios having heard Madness. "Sure, it would help." agreed Aizawa, which caused the Training group to burst into laughing. "What's so funny?" questioned Vlad King. "Nothing. Well the tipp is that you Aizawa have come into contact with us on many occasions and we know of you and Hizashi." replied Zero and the students and heros were confuised. "Excuse me? What?" said Aizawa completly lost. "How is that suposed to help us?" questioned Kodai. "Can't say, but from here on out it should be easy for  you to find out. "How often did i came in to contact with you and did you wear you costume?" questioned Aizawa getting over the shock. "We come into contact so often that it's funny and no we don't wear our costumes." answered Dove. "Oh and you can contact anyone you want to try and find out. It's also not forbidden to bring someone here, but we would need to make a backround check to make sure that we can trust them." stated Lynx. 

Aizawa was thinking about the people he comes across nearly daliy. "Your .... students aren't you?" questioned Aizawa suddenly and made the heros stop and looking at him. "Maybe, maybe not. It could be that we all are, but it also could be that only some are" responded Helios laughing a bit. Aizawa pulled out his phone instantly and called Tsukauchi. "Tsukauchi, not bad thinking of him. It could get difficult with him around." commented Kuro. "Wait, don't you have that ground rule not to reveal your identities?" questioned Vlad. "No, we don't and we would appreaciat if this won't reach Nezu. It was a lie to keep him from preying members of us to reveal  themself. The actual rule is that the person you show your identity is trustworthy and someone other than you had made a backround check on them and then give yo the okay." answered Tenya walking to the group. "We already had a backround check on everyone here and we know that all the heros here wouldn't give away their identitys. We already had one on Tsukauchi too for precaution." stated Shoto standing in the door way. "Can you give us a tipp or even say who they are?" guestioned Kaminari. "Nope, tho Aizawa is going to be pissed again if he finds out and maybe Hizashi." replied Shoto smirking at the irrated face of Aizawa. "Oh boi if he would only know. He would flip." commented Tenya. "If i know what?" questioned Aizawa glaring at the dou. "You know more members than you realize. It's kinda an inside joke for the ones in Musutafu." answered Shoto grinning. "I- what now?!" exclaimed Aizawa."Chill, your not the only one. There is Mic and Tsukauchi, both know members but don't know it. There are other heros too, but you three are the ones that no far the most." explained Tenya. "If i'm correct you three may even know those 6." added Shoto pointing at the other 6 members in the room. "Who the fuck are you?!" exclaimed Aizawa irrated as hell. It was funny for them to screw with Aizawa like that. "That you need to find out yourself." replied Lynx. 

They began to teach the students how to see if someone was abused and gave tips how their own behauvior could affect someone that is abused. It was getting dark when Tsukauchi and Mic came to the camp.Mic came because Aizawa texted him. "So now that he is here you telling us if you are students?" questioned Aizawa. "Well again it could be that some of us are students and others aren't." answered Dove. "You lied. The first part wasn't one tho, which means you are students." stated Tsukauchi. "Do yall three  of us know you?" asked Aizawa again. "No only two of you." replied Lnyx. "I would say it's me and you, given that their students." stated Mic and Aizawa agreed. The students just sit by and watch. "Wait are you as old as Shiro?" asked Kendo. " A year younger exept for Helios he is the same age and Kuro who is a half year older than her." answered Madness. "That would mean your around our age." concluded Kendo. "How do you know?" asked Manadaly. "We met Shiro before the temporary leaders showed up in the meeting. She said that we would see eachother in school, when we asked about her age." explained Kendo. "So they're high school students. If that's so and both me and Mic know them than they attend UA."  concluded Aizawa.