battle

The students arrived at UA again and went to the principel office. "NEZU! We need to tell you something." shouted Bakugo and threw open the door to the office. "My, My maybe be less agressive and wait till i have time for you." answered Nezu. "This can't wait it is about the 6. We know they are going to attack soon. They alread prepared everything." said Mina. "Correction, they already attacked the L.O.V. A few minutes ago they came to Aizawa, because he had a concetion to Kurogiri. It seems he was a former student of UA untill he was pressumed dead after getting into a villian fight with Aizawa." said Nezu. "Wait! What?!" yelled Bakugo. "The heros are already at the scene and helping as much as they can." stated Nezu and turned the TV showing live footage to tthe students. 

It was complet chaos at the battlefield in Kamimo. The 6 were seen dodging attack after attack from All for One. Aizawa talking and carfully stepping towards Kurogiri. Hawks was talking to Shigaraki and hugging him, even though he got his skin disinegrated a bit, before Shigaraki broke the brainwash. He completly broke down in Hawks arms. Dabi was talking to Toga, since he was living with her before All for One got them. Dabi dodged knifes thrown at him and got closer. The other heros were seen too be helping citizents to get away from the battle field or fighting against nomus with other memebers of lost ones. The ones that where down were pulled out from the rescue squad and treated. The resue squad got help and cover from heros that specialized in rescue work. The reporter were questioning why All might or Endeavor weren't there. The 6 were leading All for One away from the others to make it safer. The group was beginning to attack All for One.  he only one that got close to All for one was Izuku, because he hadn't have a quirk that he could get stolen. All for one was slowly losing, but he suddenly grinned. It made the 6 apprubtly stop. "Why are you grinning? you are losing!" shouted Todoroki. "Sure, i was untill now! I know you wouldn't let a inocent bystander get in danger!" laughed All for One. "What are you talking about?! Everyone was evacuated!" shouted Izuku. "Are you sure about that!" responded All for One and used a telekinises quirk to pull a child towards him. The child hide in the debrise, because they were scared and was over seen by the rescue squad. "LET THE CHILD GO!!" demaned the six at the same time. "Now, why schould i let the only thing stopping you to attack me go?" mocked All for One. "Because otherwise you are going to die." threaten Izuku. "And how do you think you can do that? The moment you attack me the child is going to die."  replied All for One. "What do you want?" asked Iida. "Oh~ How about you reveal yourself? I think i should know who i am going to fight and kill." suggested All for One. "Will you let the child go, when we do?" asked Ochaco. "Oh no, but i won't kill them now." answered All for One.

Aizawa could break the brainwash and nearl had a mental breakdown after seen his long lost friend. Dabi managed to break the brainwash on Toga, they were hugging, when they saw the child in All for Ones hands. Dabi and Toga walked to Kurogiri and met up with Shigaraki and Hawks. "Can you make a portal close enough s someone of us could get the child out of his hands?" asked Dabi. "Sure, but how near do you need it?" replied Kurogiri. "about a meter behind him would be enough, i would be fast enough to suprise him and get the kid." answered Hawks. Kurogiri nodded and opened the portal. At first the 6 were confuised but as they saw a red feather of Hawks they knew what is going to happend and talked with All for One to distract him. Hawks shot out of the portal and graped the child from All for One, but got hit by a fire quirk form All for One. Kurogiri instantly made a portal under him to catch him. Hawks came out of the other portal with the child in his arms and a few burns. Hawks put the child down and began to sway a bit. "Damn that hurts like hell." cursed Hawks ."Come one let's get you treated and the child to safty." said Aizawa. "Help the two, we are going to help fighting All for One." stated Shigaraki. "Wait! Be carefull and beat his ass." shouted Aizawa and helped Hawks walk and took the hand of the child to make sure he doesn't lose them.

"You  are dead, son of a bitch!" shouted Toga and attacked All for One. Izuku followed up moments later. The other did long/middle range attacks. Kurogiri and Shigaraki worked together to disinagrate All for one one diffrent parts on his body and weakening him through that. "Watch out!" shouted Dabi but it was too late. Iida and Izuku got struck by a nomu. "Shit! Sis get them away!" shouted Todoroki and fought the nomu. Ochaco grapped the two, activied her quirk and ran to the medic, but got hit by a attack of a nomu, that got then taken down by Miriko, who then ttook the 3 to the medics. Later on Dabi joined to help his brother, who was struggeling.. Tsu grapped shinso with her tongue and pulled him out of the way of an attack. "Thanks. JUMP!" shouted Shinso. Tsu just jumped and with that dodged an incoming attack. Dabi setted the nomu on fire killing it. The two brothers joined the fight againstt All for One again. Shigaraki was injured by All for one, when he tried to touch the neck. All for One sensed it and grapped the wrist of Shigaraki slaming him into a building, hurting him severly. Shigaraki got taken to the medics. Kurogiri now coordinated with Toga and Shinso, making their attacks more effective against All for One. 

Dbai covered for his brother. They  were attacked by All for One and he pushed his little brother out of the way and took the burnt of the attack, leaving him unconcious. Kurogiri teleported him away from the fighing ground to the heros and rescue squad that were on stand by. At the moment it looked more like All for ONe was wining again. "Shit, you know fuck it! ALL OUT!" called Todoroki out. Shinso and Tsu looked at eachother and nodded. The three pulled out something that looked dangerously alike with bombs. The three rran at All for One at the same time and dodges his attacks. Only being a few feet away from All for One the 3 activited the bombs. Kurogiri teleported the 3 away, but still they were badly injured by their own attack. "HOLY SHIT! GET THOSE 6 INTO A HOSPITAL NOW!" shouted Aizawa upon seeing the state of his problem childrens. "NO! GIVE THEM TO ME! I CAN HEAL THEM WITH MY QUIRK! THEY WON'T MAKE IT TO A HOSPITAL!" shouted a member of the lost ones. Miriko hesitated but handed the 3, she had in her arms over. Kurogiri instantly teleported the 3 he had to the memeber. "Will they make it?" asked Yamada arriving at the scene a bit beaten up. The member stayed silent. "Will. they. make. it?" asked Aizawa in a threatening tone. "I-I..I do-don't know.. they are hurt pretty badly. " answered the member sobbing, while trying to healing the 6. More poeple with healing quirks came up and helped and some how could boost the quirk of others helped. It was quiet and everything had been boardcast, but still no one could see the identitys of the 6. They had something that covered the face of the 6.