Wakie wakie

The adults stayed with the teens and talked. "After hearing all of this. It makes sense that they came running to us to help, Hawks get out of the hands of hades and how rushed they were . They risked getting caught." said Midnight. "Izuku and Shoto jumped infront of me and took a hit, while i was chained to a wall. Tenya attacked the one that shot a sort of beam at us. He took the most off damaged covering the three of us, when the guy attacked me a second time. Hitoshi tried to hack the system to get me free and after sometime managed it. Ochaco used her quirk, while the guy was distracted and Tsu slamed him into a few walls till he was unconciuos. The rest you have seen." told Hawks. "This is the first time i heard that, did you ever told someone?" questioned Aizawa. Hawks only shooked his head. "There happened many things, but i never really told anyone. The 6 respected it and understood. They left it and gave me time, but at the same time always checked up on me and gave the reassuring that there will always be someone there to talk too."  explained Hawks. "That is typical for them. Always putting other before them. They actually hate hurting others, but to save others they are willing to cross that line for them." commented Yuki. "They are going to destroy themself if they keep going like this." stated Dabi. "I know, that's why i always visited them at their base with childrens they had rescued. The childrens always say they should take more care of themself and if they couldn't save someone, the childrens comfort them, telling them that it is not possible to save everyone and that it is okay." explained Yuki. "The two childrens today, how were they rescued?" asked Yamada. "Hakira the girl was kidnapped by the yakuza, because she is a relative of the head. Her whole family was killed, when Tenya came across them. He fought the guys and saved her after coming back from a spy mission. Ryota the boy, was held captive in a human trafficing ring. He was a slave for them, sold by his parents. Hitoshi found out about them and went with his team to get the victims out. Ryota has a little sister, she is 5 years. Hitoshi found them in the head quaters of the boss. Ryota tried everything he could to protect his sister from the boss. It amazed Hitoshi. Ryota had managed to find a knife and used it against the man. The man got mad and that'S when Hitoshi came crashing in attacking the man. He killed him. HItooshi was the only one able to touch them after they were freed." explianed Yuki. "ANd how did you come in contact with them?" asked Midnight. "Oh, they saved me from being killed after i escaped my kidnappers. They were just out to take a walk after a hard night and i happen to run into them." answered Yuki.

 "Ahgg.." groaned Todoroki waking up. "How are ya feeling?" asked Dabi. "Thristy..." muttered Todoroki and looked around. "What are you doing here?" asked Todoroki his brother. "So you know where you are. I brought him here after you got triigered by your ex-classmates." answered Hawks. Todorokimoved a bit so he could check up on the others. "Why are you checking up on them? we wouldn't have don something to you." questioned Aizawa. "It is uhh how to say it. Normal for us to always check up on the others when we are unconiuos. It is a habit, you can say." answered Todoroki. "Excuse me, what?!" exclaimed Yamada. "I mean it did happened often, when we were younger and only started all of it. So it is like a survival instinct for us." explained Todoroki shrugging. Hawks and Dabi were laughing, Yuki shooked her head, but snickered. The other 3 heros just looked shocked. Ochaco woke up next, sitting up she spotted Todoroki already awake. "The others?" asked Ochaco. "Are fine, still passed out, tho." answered Todoroki. "Oh, hey Yuki and Dabi. Since when are you here? I only remember Hawks being in the meeting with us." questioned. "We are here since you got triggered." answered Dabi. "Why did you call him Dabi isn't his name Touya?" asked Midnight. " Yes andd No. I changedmy old name to Dabi. It isn't offical but i hate thhe name the bastard gave me." answered Dabi. 

"Come on, let's wake the sleepyheads. I am sure  they arleady once woke up and went back to sleep." stated Ochaco. "I can do as i want right?" asked Todoroki smirking. "Yeah." answered Ochaco only to regret it a second later and pulling Iida away from Izuku. Todoroki used the ice side of his quirk and touched the neck of Izuku, then of Shinso. Both of the poor guys screamed and sit up instantly. "What the fuck?!" shouted Shinso. "Pay back, bitch!" responded Todoroki. "We had passed out after getting triggered and you pull this shit?!" asked Izuku. "You are sleepyheads, that use every chance they can to sleep, with the exeption if you are creating something. I know that you both were already awake, when i checked up on you, both of you flinched, wich is an invuantary tik you both have when someone touches you and you don't see them." explained Todoroki. "I hate you!" cursed Shinso. "Sure~" teased Todoroki. "Anyways, what about the other twos?" asked Izuku. "Oh, Ochaco pulled Tenya away before i touched you, so you wouldn't hit him. They are both asleep. I wouldn't have done it by those two. Well i would have used heat maybe by Tenya, but i would have done shit to Tsu." answered Todoroki. "The two are going to wake up soon." stated Ochaco. 

"Is that normal?" asked Aizawa. "Yeah, it is norrmal. Izuku and Hitoshi like to prank others and mostly are Tenya or Shoto the victims." answered Ochaco. "Anyways, we need to go. Tenya and Tsu  we can easly carry." said Izuku. Shinso and him went to the two still unconious and picked them up. "Hold up! We can't just leave you!" argued Aizawa. "And what are you going to do to stop us?" questioned Izuku. "Look, Izuku we want to help. Forget the others, they didn't know and to hear something like your storys. It was hard for them to believe. Most of them looked up to at least one of them. I don't want to defend them, just make you understand, that they didn't meant it like that. We believe you." explained Aizawa. "You know it. We know it. They aren't going to trust us, certanily not now that they saw what happened after we got triggered." replied Izuku. "Guys, please give them, no us a second chance!" pleaded Yamada. "We have to chose who we give a second chance every damn day since all of it started. We honestly can't just giive everyone a seconde chance, because it could get our members hurt or worse dead." answered Shinso.  "We are sorry, but we got shown that not many are standing on our side and believe bastards over us. They still see us as childrens that don't know the world. So we can't risk the lives in lost ones, just because we want to believe you." added Ochaco. The group plus Hawks left. Yuki and Dabi went to the orphanage and told the childrens. Aizawa, Yamada and Midnight were broken from what they heard, but also angry.