Oh nooo

It was a normal school day. The class had Aizawa. "Later we-" Aizawa was interupted by the door slaming open. Hawks came running in, looking a bit paniced. "Hawks what are you donig here?" asked Aizawa, but Hawks ignored him. He looked at the Rei-Squad. "I was just informed that the orphanage is burning. Heros are already trying to put it out. I came to inform you, before you heard it in the news. "WHAT?!" shouted the Squad and jumped out of their seats and ran out, Hawks hot on their heels. "What is the meaning of this?" asked Momo. "They are orphans and grew up together. I guess that the orphanage Hawks meant, where were they lived. From what we know they care deeply for the childrens there." answered Aizawa befroe dismissing the class and going after the problem childrens.

At the orphange, the group immedatly went to Yuki and the childrens. "Is anyone still in there?" asked Ochaco. "We are missing Sora and Tetsuo. I think they are still inside." responded Yuki trying to hold bach her tears. Izuku without hestation ran inside the house and called out for the two boys. Hawks flew around the house to try and spot the kids from the windows. After another 5 minutes the roof collapsed. The children outside screamed. Yuki tried to calm them down. Another 3 minutes went by and Hawks got concerened about the three inside. "Hawks!" Izuku called out. The two missing boy were standing at a window in the third . hawks flew up to them. "Take the boys, I find a way out!" Hawks wanted to argued, but didn't and took the boys from the window sill. Hawks brought the kids down to the other children and turned to the house again. "Where is Yamamoto?" asked Aizawa coming to the scene. "Still inside..." answered Hawks. "why is he inside?!" shouted Aizawa. "He ran inside after hering that 2 boys were still inside.He found them and called out for me through a window on the third floor. After this we hadn't heard or seen him." explained Hawks and noticed that the rest of the squad was missing. "You saw were the rest of the 6 went?" asked Hawks. Aizawa looked ready to kill the 6. "READY!" they heard somone call out, their heads snapped in to the direction. The 5 teens were standing near the house, ready to catch someone. "I hope for them to not do what i think they are going to do!!" yelled Aizawa running with Hawks over to them. Then they saw Izuku jumping out of the window and shortly after an explosion of flames happened. Hawks immedetly sent out feders to slow down the fall of Izuku and protect him from the debris falling with him. The other 5 caught him. "Thanks Hawks for slowing him down, it was easier to catch him that way." said Shinso. "You are crazy!" responded Hawks. "Do you even understand, what could have happened?! For fuck sake you could have died inside the burnings along side the two boys!! Let the heros handle this kind of situation! You are still only a student!" rante Aizawa. "With all due respect, Aizawa-Sensei, The heros wouldn't have gone inside anymore. They were already here when we came and stood by instead to go inside and get the boys out.  Kamui Woods, i can understand it that he wouldn't have gone inside, but Backdraft, he could have gone inside and search for them. If you excuse us now, we have childrens to take care of." replied Izuku and the 6 went away leaving Aizawa with Hawks. "Sure they are no heros at the moment, but they were more heroic then the two at the scene. They will make great heros after they graduated." said Hawks patting Aizawas shoulder and left.  Aizawa was think about what he was told, then marched over to the other heros looking pissed.

In the dorms, the rest of the class watched the news, which featured the case of he orphanage. "Did Rei just jumped out a window?!" shouted Hagakure. "What the fuck?!" yelled Bakugo. "How much does he trust the others?!" shouted Mina. "Is he mental?!" yelled Jiro. "More like suicidal!" exclaimed Tokoyami. The class clamed down and saw that the reportes were heading over to the Rei-squad, who were with the children from the orphanage. Hawks got inbetween the reportes and childeren. "Yeah, no. the childerens have been through enough, don't you think?" Hawks asked the reportes. "We have a right to know what happened and what drove the young UA students!" demanded one. "No! You don't and you just messed up. This is one is live. I don't think the public along with most of the heros are going to like what you are doing here. Leave them alone, if you want to keep your job." replied Hawks sickly sweet. The reportes left and turned to question the pro heros. "Go off!" exclaimed Mina, loving how Hawks protected the children from the media. "Yes!" shouted the other girls. The whole class were cheering exept for Bakugo, who was happy, but didn't show it.

The Rei-Squad returned in the evening with a pissed off Aizawa. "Are you okay?" asked Momo. The class wanted to asked them,but decided that only one should do it. "We are fine. Nobody got hurt in the fire and for that we are glad." answered Iida. "You still getting a punishment for acting without premission." grumbled Aizawa glaring at Izuku. "But that's not fair thhey did save 2 lives!" argued Mina. " Yeah and Yamamoto risked his own and nearly died inside the fire." replied Aizawa still glaring at Izuku. "I mean you not wrong, Sensei, but if he didn't went in when he did the 2 boys could have died." argued Kirishima. "Not you guys, too. Yamamoto jumped out a window, for god sake. He didn't even hesitated!" exclaimed Aizawa. "If i hesitated, the flames would have burned me." commented Izuku. Everyhead snapped to him. "What?!" shouted the class. "You did saw me jumping out the window and shortly after that flames shot out of the window, did you not?" asked Izuku tilting his head to the side. "How can you look confuised and asking that?" asked Kaminari. Izuku just shrugged. "He held the door closed so the flames wouldn't burst through and hurt the boys in the room. He did get burns, because of it, but Recovery Girl healed him" explained Aizawa. "I- i don't know what to say." stated Momo getting a chorus of agremment from others. "That was manly! Even tho it must have hurt, you stayed there to protect your siblings." exclaimed Kirishima. "How do you know that they are like siblings for us?" asked Shinso. "Aizawa-Sensei told us after you rrun off and after seeing what you did and what Hawks said, it was easy to put together, even if Aizawa-sensei didn't 'say something." answered Momo. the group made a face of understanding. "You look cute!" exclaimed Mina upon seeing the faces. The squad turned red. "Ahh, you are still the innocent once."  commented Hagakure. The truth was that the squad wasn't used to get compliments like that."You have 2 weeks of house arrest for Yamamoto a week for the rest for helping him and not stoping him." announced Aizawa. "I- No wait, that is actualy fair." said Iida. "Can we at least visit our siblings?" asked Izuku. "No, this is part of the punishment, should have thought about that before jumping into action, like you did." replied Aizawa. "Nahh, we would do it again, if we have to." commented Shinso and got a death glare from Aizawa. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." threaten Aizawa. "I mean if the heros at the scene would have done their job right, we wouldn't have done what we did." said Tsu. "I-What the..?" Mina managed to say. The class was suprised that the innocent ones dare to say this like it was everyday thing infront of Aizawa. "She is not wrong tho." commented Todoroki. Aizawa look ready to kill them. "I don't get paid enough for this." he said and left. 

"Wow! I would like to have that kind of confidents." stated Jiro. "You dared to talk bad about heros infront off an hero, while training to become one." said an amazed Kaminari. "We only said the truth and we are here to become better heros than those that only stand by and watch after they discovered the slightes chance of getting hurt." said Tsu and the rest of the Rei-Squad nodding in agrement. "Anyways it was a long day, we should go and sleep." said Iida and the class went to their rooms.