Training camp (4)

The students were horofied and some vomited. "Shouldn't it hurt like hell?" asked BAkugo white as a ghost. "It should, but then again we all have very high pain tolorances." answered Hitoshi. "How could someone get to this?" asked Mandalay. The 6 looked down. "... While we were in captivity we were tortoured by the ones holding us. We got tortoured nearly on daily baises, because we didn't finished our fights, which means to kill his opponent, or to protect younger kids in there from the tortoure.... Then is there that we got hurt often when wee started and .... and we got caught by an enimie of us, who was pisssed that we nearly destroyed his buisnees, which was a childrens trafficer ring.... Before our people found us he nearly tortoured us to death..." explained Izuku. It was deathly silent.

"Anyways sad stuff to the side, who is going to train them now? Aizawa is out for at least a week." said Hitoshi. "Uhhh,  i think would need to train them, with the help of the others." answered Vlad King. "Or we let them train us." suggested Kaminari poining at the 6. "You wanna die?" asked Monoma with wide eyes. "What do you mean? They wouldn't do something like what happened to Sensei to us." said Mina. "Well no, but ..." responded Kendo. "It's their desicion. If y'all want we can get a group to come and train you. Could you stop glaring, Aizawa?" said Tenya. "Yeah, it would be fair since Izu took out Aizawa."commented Tsu. Hitoshi and Izuku looked at each other and grinned. "What are you guys thinking about?" asked Momo. "Oh nothing, just who we are going to get if you want to get trained by our members." answered Hitoshi. "Who are you think of?" asked Tsu looking at the duo. " Lynx, Dove, Madness, Kuro,Zero and Helios. They were trained to train others and it would be fun." answered Izuku smiling. THe other 4 agreed. "So do you want to get trained by members of our organisation?" asked Tenya turning to the students. Most of the students agreed. "Wait, we need to ask Nezu for premission." stated Aizawa and called Nezu. "Well, he said it would be good and asked if we can use training sessions from you to train the other students." said Aizawa after hanging the phone up. "Well, it would mean that we probably have less heros in our hospitals." stated Hitoshi shrugging. "Sure, it could make thing for us easier." said Ochaco. "Hospitals?" asked Mandalay. "What?" asked Shoto confuised. "You have hospitals?" asked Aizawa. "How do you think we treated our people and the others? There are hospitals run by us, who help no matter what. Those hospital can be accessed by anyone who neds help. From heros to villians and even civillians." answered Ochaco. "Some of the UA staff was treated in them, too. I think even Recovery Girl sometimes comes around to heal heros." commented Shinso. "You didn't know?" asked Izuku. The heros shaked their heads, which caused the 6 to laugh. "What is so funny?" asked Bakugo. "You see, Aizawa was treated by us around 5 or 6 times already. One time even from Ochaco after we got him out when he was held hostage." explained Shoto. "Wait, but didn't you bring me to the police?" asked Aizawa. "Yes, but before that we treated your wounds. Anyways i need to call them." replied Izuku and walked away from the group.

"A warning, our training is well very diffrent and for your own safety do as we say. If they shout only your name stop were you at. They only shout names instead of nick names if they noticed something dangerous or you about to do something stupid which would leave you hurt severely." explained Tenya. "Who trained the ones coming to train the students?" asked Vlad King. "We did. They were one of the first, without counting the temporaly leaders, to join us." replied Shoto. Izuku came back. "They are here in about 5 to 10 min." stated Izuku and gave the rest of the group a warning look. "What happened?" asked Aizawa, who noticed. "It's none of your concern. Just some stuff with a member living situation." answered Izuku. "So do you know what our nicknames will be?" asked Momo. "Sorry, but that is part of the training, too. The only thing we can say is that some are going to be pissed with theirs." answered Ochaco looking a bit sorry for the students. "Why do i get the feeling that something bad is about to happened?" asked Aizawa. "Well, porpabely because it is." replied Hitoshi smilling carzily. "Kendo, Monoma you already trained with one of them. How was it?" asked Kodai. "Our trainer was only Aki, but from what we got explained and expirence, we are pretty much screwed." answered Kendo. "And that is nicely said." commented Monoma. "Do we need to take part in this training too?" asked Kendo and got noddes from the 6. "Ah Fuck! But we already trained in this!" argued Monoma. "Yes, but you are out of form. You didn't train for about a year." responded Tenya. "But we did! We trained in UA! You saw us!" argued Monoma again. "That was hardly training. What UA trains is quirk usage and how to fight with it. Lost ones though traines to fight in various situation and mostly important to don't reley on our quirks. If we were to get hit with a quirk erasing bullet from Overhaul and his people, we could still put up a fight, but heros? Most we wittnessed, who suddenly couldn't use their quirk paniced and or are unable to fight anymore." said a voice behind the students. "But how should we fight against someone without our quirks?" argued Rin. "Excuse me one of our leaders, who is feared by many in the underground is quirkless. Think before you say something." said another voice. "IZU-NII!" "HITO-NII!" came two shouts out of the purble mist and two kids came sprinting out towards the two. "Hey! Come back!" shouted a boy running after the 2 children. The childen jumped on Izuku and Hitoshi, who chaught them. "Damn! What did i say when we were at home still?!" shouted the boy. "It's fine, Lynx." said Izuku. "No, it's not. I told them not to jump on you when they see you and they didn't listen." argued the boy named Lynx. "They are kids, they are bound to forget things if they are exicted." said Hitoshi. "Could you two still put them down? You are still in recovering." said the first voice. "Fine, Kuro. It doesn't hurt us to carry them." muttered Hitoshi as the both kids where put down again. "Recovering? From what?" asked the older child. "Miku remeber the battle of Kamino? They were hurt badly and are still recovering from that." said Lynx softly. "The fight we watched together, Nii-san?" asked the younger child. "Yes, Nobu. But maybe not say it out loud. Here are still adults, who care about child protection." wispered Lynx to Nubo. "You let them watch a battle like that?!" shouted Vlad King. "You would have either fight in it or were back-up. From what the child said, you must have been back-up, but why did you have them with you?" conclouded Momo. It got quiet. "You shouldn't ask for personal things like that, there was a reason they were with Lynx." said Izuku like a warning to not prey further. "Anyways, who is who?" asked Awase. "My codename is Lynx and the two childrens with us are my siblings. Miku and Nobu." said Lynx, who was dressed in dark lilac with black lighting going down from his left shoulder. "I just noticed, but why do you guys have matching suits, too?" asked Shoto. "Oh yeah on a mission our old suits got comletly distroyed, so we designed a new one. Many of the groups that fought with you have now matching suits. oh and My codename is Zero." said a boy in dark emraled suit. "Codename Helios, my siblings may come here later on." said a boy in dark dimgrey suit. "Codename Madness." said a girl in darkred. "Dove and a friend of mine is going to come to help heal all of your injurys you may substain during training. their codename is Bones." said a girl in dark blue. "Codename Kuro." said a boy in dark green which was nearly black.