dark day

After Aizaw,Yamada and Midnight clamed down, they went to the confrence room were the students along the heros waited. "So could you talk to them?" asked Nezu upon the trio entering. "Yes, but...." Aizawa started but couldn't finish. "But, What?!" shouted Bakugo feeling something is wrong. "THey won't work with us. They won't give us a second chance after it kinda escalted here. They said it is because most of the ones here, still think of them as childrens that don't know the way the world works. They don't want to risk their members life, because most of the heros here believe bastards over them...." explained Midnight, the other two couldn't uttere a word at the moment. "See they are stil little brats." boosted Endeavor. "Fuck you! I am going to destroy yours and All MIght hero career! You are one of the most disgusting people i ever met!" shouted Aizawa. "Don't make me laugh! You are really believing some childrens that probably just want attention over us the two top heros!" shouted Endeavor. "OF FUCKING COURSE! I BELIEVE THEM! THEY SAVED HIS LIFE AND RISKED THEIRS TO PROTECT THEIR CLASSMATES!! THEY DON'T DESERVE TO GET TREATED LIKE THIS!! THEY ARE MORE OF A HERO THEN YOU EVER WILL BE!!" yelled Yamada. "THEY ARE INSANE!! DIDN'T YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER!! THEY ATTACKED THEM!!" yelled Endeavor. "They were triggered. These teens protected younger childrens, while being held captive and forced to particapet in fight to the death! They didn't meant to attack anyone!! Even before they were kidnapped they were traumitized by adults, that were supposed to love them! Yeah you two! You two are at fault tooo for what happened!" shouted Midnight. 

"Where are they?" asked Momo. "They left... Asui and Iida weren't concious at that point, but the others were." answered Aizawa. "I am going after them!" shouted Bakugo and every student agreed to go too. "Don't.... I think they are preparing for a war now and are going to attack the L.O.V. We need to plan how we get the civilians out of the danger zone. It is the most we can do at this point to help them now." said Aizawa. "What do you mean?" asked Nezu. "Well, their body language practicly screamed that they were rushing to get out and fight. Also the way they talked. To me it was like that war already begun...." answered Aizawa. "There is something else you didn't say, isn't there?" questioned Nezu. "In all honesty, i don't think... that at least the 4 awake.... aren't believing that ........they will survive the war."  said Aizawa with his voice cracking a bit at the end. "You are kidding right?! You have to!" shouted Bakugo falling to his knees. Aizawa only shooked his head, causing the students to break. "There got to be something we can do to help them! To make sure that they survive!" yelled Mina.  "Right! We are heros in training! We can'T just sit back and watch them run to their death!" shouted Kirishima. "He is right!" yelled Kaminari. "Stop it! We can't let you go and fight! You are too young!" shouted Vlad King. "They are the same age as we! IF you don't let us then do something about it!" demanded Jiro and shout down every hero. It was silent. "That is true, which is why every hero exept All Might, Endeavor and Ignium are  going to take them in by the next time we see them. If it happens to be the day they are fighting agains the L.O.V. or All for One, don't fight against the 6, fight with them and help them as much as you can. Now search for them as much as you can, but be carefull not to make it obivious and don't tell Hawks, he is one of them andd is going to warn them if he knows." ordered Nezu ad the heros went to work exept for Aizawa who stayed  behinnd with his class. "What about us? What can we do?" asked Kaminari. "How did you find Izuku the frist time?" asked Nezu. "We were out searching fro him, when we took a break in a park we happened to be in the same as he was with Chidrens from a near orphanage. He was watching them and didn't notice us at first, so we called Aizawa, who came and caught Izuku." explained Momo. "Then we are goingto watch the orphanage closly." stated Nezu. "We can't do that! The childrens there are scared of strangers. From what we witnissed the day we got Izuku back, mostt of them have traumas some worser then others." argued Aizawa. "That's why it gonna be someone, they already met and know that is no danger. The one observing it will be you, Aizawa." said Nezu back. "Fine..." answered Aizawa even though he knew he didn't have a chance. "Still what are we supposed to do?! We can't just do nothing! They are still our friends!" demanded Bakugo. "You are going to be here and train, mostly by yourself but i will get you some help for some training sessions." stated Nezu. "Why should we train here if we could go out and seearch for them!!" questioned Mina. "If we can't get them before they either attack or get attacked. We are going to need everyone ready to fight as best as possible, that would enclude you, too. The more we are, the higher the chances of helping them and them surviving." explained Nezu. "You can't be serious, Nezu?" questioned Aizawa worried for his class. "I am,it is the highest chance we have of winning and Of the 6 and the students surviving. I will keep quiet about the identitys of the 6 like the rest who know, but i will tell the other heros their ages and other important information to keep them save." answered Nezu dead serious. 

The students walked out and to their dorm. Sitting in the common room and just thinking. "How can i be this dumb?!!" shouted Bakugo and stood up, grapping his jacket and walk to the door. "What are you doing?" asked Kirishima. "Remember when we were by the doc to heal the 2 from class b. Izuku had said something about feeling safer in the woods instead of the house in the city." answered Bakugo. "So you want to search the woods?" asked Momo. "Of course! Think about it no hero is searching there, they all think that the 6 are in a building in the city and looking there, but not in the woods. It woud be easy to get food and water in  there too. If i was one of them i would go there and prepare." explained Sero. The class looked at each other and nodded. "LET'S FUCKING GO!" boosted Bakugo