Training camp (3)

Izuku was jumping around and twisting to avoid the attacks from Aizawa. This caused Aizawa to get a bit irretated. "Why are you not attacking?!" asked Aizawa stopping to catch his breath. "If i would you would be down since the first minute of the fight. We know your fighting style and how to counter it. Not only  that your fighting style leaves a person at most unconiuos, our tho can kill and is made to kill if needed. We only fight till the opponet either is unconcicous or gives up. Sometimes it is needed for us to kill them to save others or to survive." answered Izuku. "I wanna know how long i could last against you, so fight really!" demanded Aizawa. "Remember you wanted it!" shouted Ochaco form the side lines. Izuku only nodded. The fight went on. Izuku avoided a punch from Aizawa and dislocated his left arm with which he punched. Aizawa didn't stopped and used his scraf with the right hand. Izuku caught it and pulled on it. Aizawa fell to the ground and Izuku used the scrafe to trap Aizawa.

"HOLY SHIT!" shouted some student. The heros were stunned and a bit scared. "Izu! Come with me!" ordered Ochaco. "Did something happen?" questioned Izuku. "It looks like you pulled some stiches on your back." wispered Hitoshi to him. Izuku's eyes widden and he rushed after Ochaco. "What is that about? And can you let me out?" asked Aizawa. "Sure, but it is going to hurt." answered Shoto. The students were confuised. Tenya and Shoto went to free Aizawa. Aizawa groaned in pain after his left shoulder got freed. "Damn, he really went for your shoulder." muttered Tenya. "What did Izuku do?" asked Mandalay. "He dislocated Aizawa's shoulder. We all can re-locate it, but it would be Aizawa's choice. He can go to a hospitale or so." answered Shoto and helped Aizawa stand up. "How often did you re-locate something?" asked Momo. "Uh... More than we can count. We help everyone, which includes some vigilants that get hurt in a fight and bad guys that were hurt during their mistakes. We help them and then asked why they did what they did. It really isn't all black and white. Most of the ones we came across are like us, were wronged, got their live destroyed, did it to survive or help their family survive." answered Tsu. "You help villians?!" exclaimed Vlad King. "Technacaly we are villians too. If so you would have to arrest us, but you don't because you know our reason behind our actions. We try to know the reason behind the actions the 'villians' like you call them have, before we jugde. Just so you know not all heros are good same with the criminals, not all of them are bad." answered Hitoshi. "Hey, is it just me or do the two need a long time, too long." questioned Tsu. "I ask them what's wrong. Help Aizawa with his shoulder." replied Hitoshi and went to the other 2. "So you want us or a doc to fix the shoulder?" asked Tenya. "It would be faster if you do it. Who is the one with the most expierence?" questioned Aizawa. "Out of the 6 of us it would be Ochaco, but out of the 3 here it is Tsu, who has the most epierence with others." answered Shoto. "Am i going to regret letting you re-locat my shoulder?" asked Aizawa looking at Tsu, who walked towards him. "Maybe, because of the pain, but it will be fast." answered Tsu. "It can't be that bad." waved Aizawa the warning off. "You never had a dislocated shoulder, did you?" asked Tenya laughing a bit with Shoto. "What are you laughing at?" asked Vlad King. "I bet he is going to scream." said Tenya ignoring Vlad King. "Nah, he will grunt or flinch hardly." said Shoto. "Boi, remeber the last time i needed to re-locat a joint of you." responded Tenya. "That was because i had two dislocated joints and a broken bone, which i only after you popped my elbow back into place noticed." countered Shoto. "This is going to hurt like a bitch. Take a deep breath." said Tsu to Aizawa, who followed the instructions. Tsu popped the shoulder back into place. Aizawa flinched hardly and screamed a bit in pain. "Now it is back were it should be. Sho, come and use your ice to help ease the pain." ordered Tsu and picked up the scraf from Aizawa. She made a sling for the arm out of it and put it on Aizawa to help recover. Shoto used his ice on the shoulder and Aizawa releaxed a bit having less pain. Hitoshi, Ochaco and Izuku came back. "So... uhmm, the shoulder back in?" asked Izuku scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, but why did the two of you went away?" questioned Aizawa. "Nothing important." relied Izuku. "You are still recovering and the way the others rushed you to end the fight something must have happened." commented Mandalay. "Shinso said to you something and all of you suddenly stopped talking and watched them concentrated. So wha is it?" said  Bakugo. "Well, you got us there. Yes something happend and because of my high pain tolorance i didn't notice it." replied Izuku serious. "Wait, how? I didn't hit you once." questioned Aizawa conceren. "He pulled some of his stitches and Hito was the firdt to notice the little change on the shirt Izu wears." answered Ochaco. "Excuse me! Have you lost your mind?!" shouted Aizawa. "Maybe, we are not sure anymore." commented Izuku. "What did you do about it?" asked Momo. "She re- stitiched it." answered Izuku. "Here in the woods?" asked Mandalay. "Yeah everyone of us has the thing needed to stitch wounds on them." answered Ochaco. "Why? Why would you carry things like this with you?" asked Awase. "Because we may need them and well it is part of everyones gear." saud Tenya. "And you are still in recovery, which would mean some of you would have still stitches. Who of you have stitches?" stated Aizawa. All of the 6 raised their hand. "Show me!" demanded Aizawa angry that they wanted to fight while wounded. "Some of you should Look away." suggested Shoto. Izuku took of his shirt. He had scars all over his body. On the left side of his torsos was a cut about 7 to 8 cm long. He turned around and showed a cut from around his shoulder blades to his hip. There was still some fresh blood. Ochaco pulled up her shirt and showed 3 cuts on her back. She too had many older scars on her body "From what is this?" asked Mina. "It's from the nomu, who got me, when i was carrying Tenya and Izu away from the battel field. It had used it's claws..." answered Ochaco and put her shirt down. Tenya took of the jacket he wore and pulled up the sleeve of his t-shirt on the right side first. On his upper arm was a wound. The he did the same on the other side and showed a simalare wound. "How did this happened?" asked Tokage. "When the numo attacked me and Izuku. We were also attacked by AfO. Izuku stepped behind me to try and cover me from the nomu a bit, hence the wounds he has. I got hit by the attack of AfO and hit shattered my arms so bad that the bone fragements cut through my skin." explained Tenya. Shinso and Shoto took of their shirts  and pulled up their pants. They both had all around their bodys wound from 3 to 4 cm. Tsu pulledup her shirt showing her stomach, which and a huge wound and she had minor wounds shown. " That is from the explosion. Even thought Oboro telleporte us away we still got hit by many fragments and i got hit by a quirk of AfO which ripped one of the little wounds open to this." said Tsu.