Training camp (2)

"You good?" asked Aizawa looking down on the still laying teens. "No." was the simple answere of them all. "You hit the wall pretty hard. Anything hurt?" asked Aizawa again. Everyone had catched up to them. "Because of the run in with the wall or from befor?" stated Ochaco. "Before?" questioned Mandalay concered. "Well, yaeh. We did nearly die 3 months ago, so.." answered Tsu. "You still not completly healed?" asked Momo. "Nope, still recovering, but nearly completly healed." answered Tenya. Shoto sat up and dusted himself off. "How?" asked Kaminari. "It needs time to recover when you should have been dead." answered Shoto. "SHO!" shouted the rest. "Opps.." responded Shoto. "Should have been dead?" questioned Vlad King. "Well, now that you know. Tenya, Ochaco and I got our heads nearly crushed complety by a nomu. Sho, Tsu and Hito blew themself up and had fractures from the explosions and fragments sticking in their body. We all should have been dead with the injuries we substained during the fight, but because the medics with healing quirks and the members with booster quirks focused on us, we survived, barely. Me, Sho and Tenya actaully died on the battelfield. We were dead for abut 5 or 10 minutes." explained IZuku shrugging at the end. "Plus our hearts stoped a few times while we were unconcious." added Hitoshi. "Then why didn't we get the message from the system?" asked Kendo. She and Monoma were the only ones not frozen in shock. "That was because we didn't have them on after our death on the battelfield. They were taken off to not make the others confuise or worry." answered Tenya sitting up. "It is actually comfy here." commented Hitoshi. "I think we broke them." stated Tsu and caused the 6 to laugh, which snapped the frozen ones out of their shock. "What. The. Fuck?!" yelled Bakugo. "The way you talked... it isn't the first time this happend, right?" stated Mandalay shocked. the 6 in question shrugged. "Answer the damn question." demanded Aizawa. "Uhhh let me count for a sec..... I think this was the 4 time, but the first time after 2 and a half year." answered Tsu. "UH?!" exclaimed the students. "You aren't serious right?" asked Kirishima. "I wish we weren't, but sadly this is part of our life and our responsibly. To make i better the first 2 times were when we started lost ones and the other was when we got betrayed by an ally, who sold us out to our target. They blew up tthe house we were stroming thinking that the target group is there." replied Shoto. "Excuse me! WHAT THE ACTUALY FUCK!?" shouted Vlad King. The 6 shrugged and Tenya and Shoto layed down again. "What are you doing?" asked Shiosaki. "Resting. Do you know how hard it is to run if you have just crashed down from about 2 or 3 meters and haven't recovered from all the injuries you had?" replied Tsu. "Grab them and go back to the camp." ordered Aizawa done for the day. The students looked at each others questionung how to do it. "Just throw them over your shoulder or drag them, if they don't want that they can walk themself." stated Aizawa. "Fuck You! We are walking alright"  shouted Izuku from his lieing position. Aizawa grinned and walked back. The 6 stood up and ttrotted after Aizawa still cursing at the man. The rest followed, not really sure what to do.

"What are you doing?" asked Izuku the students. "We learn how to fight without the use of our quirks." answered Momo. The 6 looked at each other and then at Aizawa. "What?" questioned Aizawa. "So you really did thought about what i said." stated Izuku grinning. "Yeah, it made me think and it was logical." responded Aizawa. "Well, but this sucks." muttered Shinso. "Not completly wrong, but you could have said it nicer." said Ochaco. "What do you mean?" asked Vlad King. "They are to stiff. If your fighting like this it is only a matter of time before you get a leathle hit." explained Shoto. "And you can do it better? You are relying on support gear." mocked Vlad King. "Who is the best fighter here? Heros included" asked Izuku. "I would say either Aizawa or Tiger." answered Mandalay. "Then one of them is going to fight one of us. LEt's see if we can beat you even without quirk and support gear." said Izuku. "Well, if we don't use qquikrs or suppoert gear, thsn Aizawa should fight." stated Tiger. "Hell no! You are still recovering. I'm not fighting you." said Aizawa. "It is fine and only our fighter can't use a quirk or suppoert gear, you can." replied Tenya. "How about the best of both sides fight eachother?" suggested Momo. "That would be for the heros Aizawa and for you?" asked Mina. From the six, everyone except of Izuku stepped back. "It would be Izu." stated Tsu. "Then let's start the fight." exclaimed Pixi-Bob getting cheers from the students. "Izu, try not to injure Aizawa to much!" called out Ochaco. "What is that supposed to mean?" questioned Tokoyami. "You see." responded Shoto.

 Aizawa grumbled something and got in his fighting stance. Izuku just stood infront of him. "Do you take this even serious?" asked Vlad King. "Yeah. Attack when ever you want Aizawa." responded Izuku. Aizawa lunged froward going to punch Izuku. Izuku spinned and avoided Aizawa. Standing behind Aizawa, Izuku simple pushed him a bit. "Come on! Is that all you can do?!" mocked Izuku. Aizawa gritted his teeth and tried to kick Izuku with a roundhous kick, but missed when Izuku bend backwards. Aizawa used his scarf and everyone thought it was going to end with Aizawa winning. Aizawa trew his scarf at Izuku, who twisted after juumping to the side to avoid the scarf. It shocked the heros and students. "Really? You are shocked after seeing this?" asked Shoto a bit suprised and dumbfounded. "He avoided Aizawas scarf! How?" questioned Mandalay. "Easy. All of us have trained our reaction times and now we can avoided nearly everything like that. Look at the footage of the Kamino battle." answered Hitoshi. Izuku only dodged the attacks, but never attacked Aizawa. It was now around 5 minutes in to the fight. "Izu! Don't play around and finishthe fight!" shouted Tenya irrtated. "Come on, he is getting better!" yelled Izuku back. "We don't care! We want to sleep!" shouted Hitoshi and got hit on his head by Ochaco. "Be nicer. He is still someone who helped us." scolled Ochaco. "Sure, but it is even worse if Izuku keeps jumping around like that." replied Hitoshi in a hushed voice. "What do you mean?" asked Bakugo. "Nothing to worry about." answered Hitoshi. Ochaco, Tenya and Shoto kept their eyes trained on Izuku. Hitoshi and Tsu were watching Aizawa closely