Heroic lesson

"Since All Might isn't teaching anymore, who is going to teach us?" asked Kaminari. "Maybe we are going to be trained with 1-B" suggested Momo. The class kept on discussing who would be the teacher for Heroics, but settled for being teach with 1-B. "You guys really think, they are going to be teaching you with 1-B?" questioned Izuku. "I mean yeah, they do have a heroic teacher and we currently not." reasoned Momo. "Guys as if Aizawa let's you chill in a lesson from Vlad King. Have fun suffering!" replied Izuku waving and walking out of the door, since the last teacher left 5 minutes earlier. "What do you mean?" asked Kirishima. "Aizawa is the one, who is going to teach you and he is known to be very realistic in teaching heroics. The collapsing bulding you had, was his doing!" Izuku called out and vanished through the door. 

"Should we inform a teacher that he left?" asked Sero. "Already did it, Aizawa knows he just left and is after him." said Bakugo. "Why?How?" asked Mina. "He is back and i am not going to let him get away any fucking  time soon. Aizawa knows this and gave me his phone number for thing like this." answered Bakugo. "Ookaayy." responded Mina. Bakugo looked like he was planing a muder. About a few minutes Aizawa came into the room dragging Izuku behind him. "I am going to teach heroics from now on. Get change and met at ground Beta." announced Aizawa and left still dragging Izuku with his scarf. "I guess this is going to be normal from now  on." commented Jiro.  "At least till Izuku stops trying to run." said Momo. "The nerd isn'z going to stop, if i know one thing then that he isn't going to give up any time." commented Bakugo walking outside. The class hurried after him not wanting to get on Aizawa's bad side.

"What do you want from me?!" shouted Izuku still wrapped in Aizawas scarf, when the class arived at ground Beta. "The location of the others." answered Aizawa. "Not going to happen and i will find a ways to get out! You can't watch me 24/7 for fuck sake." shouted Izuku. "Why don't you get it, we only want to help you guys!" asked an anoyed Aizawa. "Let me go!" demanded Izuku. "Nope, you just tried to run away and i warned you yesterday that this will be a consquence." replied Aizawa. 

"So he tried again?" asked Vlad King walking with his class out of the tunnel. "Yeah anyways this is going to be a joint exercise. You are going to be in teams of two. One team will be Villians an another will be the heros. The teams are going to be with in the classes. So it is goign to be more like A vs B." said Aizawa. "We are going to beat you class A!" boasted Monoma. "Wanna say that again?!" yelled Bakugo making small explosions.  They got handled by the respectivt people. 

Matches (First named are villians second hero)

Jiro+Kaminari vs. Kodai+Shiozaki. It was a win for B, because Kaminari accidently zapped Jiro after they got suprised attacked.

Kaibara+ Shoda vs. Momo+Hagakure. Win for A, Hagakure blended the two after sneaking in the room and Momo had made two taser to shock them both and taking them out

Ojiro+Kirishima vs. Tetsutestu+Awase. Draw. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu knocked them both out. Awase and Ojirofought eachother but got to hurt and it got stop by the teacher

(There were some more,but too lazy to write them and go to the important one)

Bakugo+Mina vs. Kendo+Monoma.

"You sure, you want to let those 4, who can by themself bring down a house, fight eachother?" asked Izuku the teacher. "They can controle themself and Monoma can copy quirks, but i can't see how he is going to brinng down a house" answered Vlad  King. "Sure~" commented Izuku. "What do you know we don't?" asked Aizawa. "Apperently no one noticed that Monoma copied Bakugo's, Kendo's and TetsuTetsu's quirks. Do you even watch what your students do? Mina uses her acid to move around in a fight, but during fights it does happen that she accidently melts the ground. Bakugo is a walking bomb, which explains why he can bring a hous down. Kendo enlargen her hands in a fight, now think what would happen if she without her knowing destroyed supportive structures." explained Izuku looking at the teachers. "That's true but they know they need to hold back inside a building." stated Vlad King. "Well don't say i  didn't warn you when the building is chrashing down, but for you i hope the students get out of it before it comes down." commented Izuku and looked at the video footage.

The match began, Bakugo and Mina walked down wanting to met up with the other 2 faster. The 4 crossed path on the 2 floor and began fighting. Everything was fine and their treated blows. "Fuck it!" yelled Bakugo and used a bigger explosion to blow the 2 class b students away. Monoma saw this and used an explosion, but it was bigger than he expected it. The building shooked and some of the walls were destroyed. Kendo was fighting with Mina. Enlarging her fist she tried hitting Mina but missed and destroyed a pillar causing some of the celling crashing down. Mina went to attack both opennten in a large attack. Kendo dropped to the ground and Monoma just side stepped. The walls got hit and weaken. Bakugo seeing Monoma distracted blasted an explosion to knock him out.

"Get the fuck out of that building now!" urged Izuku over the speaker after snatching a mic from the teacher. "What?" asked Mina confuised. "You idiots, the bulding is going to collaps any moment, get the fuck out!"shouted Izuku over the speakers. Aizawa, Vlad King looked at eachother for a split seconde before rushing out. "Jump out the window! You are one second floor you will survive it!" adviced Izuku the teens inside the now breaking down building. the fours were scared, but followed the advice. Running to the nearst window, Bakugo saw that some of th celling is cracking and is going to come down. Mina was in front of him and would be hit by the debrise. Thinking fast Bakugo blasted Mina into the back, throwing her out of the window. Shortly after that he grapped Kendo and Monoma and pulled them back. "WHat the fuck?!" yelled Monoma ."Shut it, you woud have been hit by parts of the celling that was breaking down, if i hadn't plasted racoon eyes, she would have been burried by it. At least one of us is out, now we need to find another way out" explained Bakugo and ran away looking for another exit. The 2 followed him. "Can't you just blast a wall?" asked Kendo. "No, the building is to weak for that, before we can even take a step out we are going to get hit by debrise." answered Bakugo.